Best m14

Jamesb0551
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello Guys

basically im looking for an m14 which are the best ones? im wanting a metal barrel/working parts etc but would prefer the wood or imitation wood stock. Dont like the Socom or EBR version at all.

so any advice?

James

Definitely the Tokyo Marui version if you can afford it, then the G&G version if you can't. Despite the low power on the TM version, the accuracy and range are unparalleled.

You're welcome! :D

• Supporters

I'd probably agree, though I had the G&G and it was essentially a sniper right out of the box. Only issue was that it was shooting at 390 fps, so you actually have to play it with sniper rules because it's too hot for most sites.

It was one shot one kill to around 50m though, I'd be surprised if the TM could manage that. Hop isn't THAT magic.

If I were to buy one again though, I'd get the TM just because the DMR body kit actually fits onto it and that's always been my favourite M14 set up. The bolt is also full travel on the TM, so it's a little more satisfying to pull back and let it clack forward. Whereas the G&G, although it's a much heavier spring and better sound, the bolt only travels about half the distance it should =[

Not sure how much of that matters to you, but that's my say on the matter anyway :)

WE :P

Beast of a gun. The kick is fantastic, but range and accuracy is awesome!

If you want accuracy to the real thing WE is the way to go. Although GBB might not be your most preferable choice XD

• Supporters

While on topic of the best M14, how good/bad is the G&P one?

If their M4/M16s are anything to go by, then I'd expect it to be great?

• Supporters

havin ownd the G&G m14 ebr and the classic G&G also the G&P one to, also seeing a TM M14 in action(my mate has one)

I would put them in order of

TM

G&G classic

G&P

WE

G&G EBR

TM is ace nice range not to expensive,G&G Classic same reasons just feels a little lite,G&P because its not got the same range but the extras you get with it make nice,We never used one,EBR OMFG the heavest thing i've ever carried in airsoft yet ,its full metal thats nice ,but you know about it after 10-mins of play :(

Cheers guys im looking at prices.

might have to be the G&G dont think i can stretch to the TM it would cost more than my bren lol

has anyone had any experience with the Match version?

• Supporters

As far as I know they're all the same on the inside apart from the "Veteran" version which is reinforced.

Archived