what is the maximum power of my m4's motor?

Nick Farrant
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey

basically, just bought a second hand M4, really good nick, with a couple of mags...

but no battery.

they guy was using an 8.4 600mah battery, but says it may be able to take more power.

how do i know the maximum power it can take?

• Supporters

batterywise, You can put anything that will fit, basically.

avoid Li-Po's they are just a fuss.

try an 8.4V(the power) with as big mah as you can (the mah being how long it lasts)

a Friend of mine uses a 7.2V 4200Mah in his MP5. low rate of fire, but he can fire all day with it.

I'd much rather have that than a 999999999V 2mah battery which spits out BB's at god knows what ROF, but can't last more than half a mags worth :lol:

• AF-UK Founding Member

As said above really I'd just stay at 8.4v for the moment. If I was you I'd try and get the highest mah rating you can. Although you most certainly won't use a 4600mah (for example) in a day, they will have a longer lifespan, by lifespan I mean the amount of times you can use them. Batteries are getting very good these days but they don't last forever so it is worth the little bit extra to get something good.

Hope this helps.

• Supporters

apparnetly its about 2 shots per 'mah' that the battery has.

so times the batteries mah by 2 and thats how many rounds you can fire. 4300mah gives 8600 rounds.... about 3 days of gameplay, which sounds abuot right to me.

my M4 battery is 1200 mah....2400 rounds.... yup. thats spot on.

Archived