Making a g36 DMR

jor7000
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, I've just ordered an src g36e (I believe it is the E but I am not entirely sure) with a kv stock for a larger battery. I'm thinking of converting it into a DMR. The scope is sorted but I'm quite new to airsoft so I need help. What else do I need to replace apart from the hop-up (which is apparently quite bad about this type of gun) and the barrel.

this is the link for the gun

http://www.tacticalairsoftshop.co.uk/produ..._G36KV_TAS00295

• Supporters

well try it first :) if its ok then leave it, as for an DMR what you looking at? converting it to semi auto and making it more powerful or range etc?

well try it first :) if its ok then leave it, as for an DMR what you looking at? converting it to semi auto and making it more powerful or range etc?

I should probably have mentioned I tried my friends one and while I liked it I would of liked something more accurate. I would rather have something that will hit a target at 40m but couldn't make 50m rather than something that sends a bb 50m but you can't hit a target at 40. (just random distances btw not specific distances I'm looking for >.<). It already has semi auto capability so that's lower down my list of things to modify so it's only semi auto.

Put a decent hop rubber and nub in it (TM are good) and a tight bore barrel, that will give you better range and accuracy. TBH I would use it as it is for a game or 2 to give you a chance to get to grips with it.

Put a decent hop rubber and nub in it (TM are good) and a tight bore barrel, that will give you better range and accuracy. TBH I would use it as it is for a game or 2 to give you a chance to get to grips with it.

TM you say? Thanks, and seeing as two people have said it I'll leave it has it is for a while.

Archived