Special airsoft Supplies - a terrible experiance

Dispas

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Am always staggered when I see new updates to this thread, thank goodness it was a historical update, any present days buyers using this fraud needs to give their head a wobble.

• 9 months later...

I (nastily) almost hope in anticipation that some poor sap has bought from this snake oil salesman when I open this thread just to catch up on his latest exploits.

• 4 months later...

I rolled the dice and placed an order with them as they are literally the only company in the world claiming to have maruzen m1100 defender mags in stock. Was really worried about it being a scam but they actually turned up. Brand new in their original packaging. I'm a very happy bunny. 

15849818428602631804389594517676.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Brought a new CA M249 from this shop on Monday (3 days ago), without reading any of the comments on here first.

After reading through this thread I have been filled with embarrassment and dread ever since.

However, my new RIF arrived this morning, well packaged, fully intact and with no aggravation at all.

It may upset some, but my experience was a good one! 

(I will remember to read the shop recommendations on here first in future though!)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.