Looking for a decent sub £200 aeg - Not incl accessories

Zswizzy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey,

Im new to airsoft, and am looking to get a gun to skirmish with.

I have done a fair bit of research already and found plenty of guns,

But as im under 18 and theres no way my parents will get a ukara licence for me to have a black one so ill get a two tone and after a while black it up myself

Im currently looking at m4 styled guns, I dont like short small stumpy guns, But I dont like big long guns either.

My max budget is around £200 as said in the title, this needs to include the gun, atleast 1 mag and a decent battery, Ill purchase more bags and batterys later.

My site limit for full auto's is 350fps and I want to go as close to that as I can.

Also I really dislike the guns/mags where you have the wheel on the bottom and have to scroll that to feed more bb's in.

It must look cool of course and It needs to be well made a solid (pref metal but not super important) not going to break if it starts to drizzle while im skirmishing or drop it from a couple of feet (I dont often drop things but need to be safe till I get a strap)

Thanks for your help and please link me to the place where I can buy it aswell.

Thanks for you help.

EDIT: I was just looking around some more, and have stumbled upon the G&G gr-16 blowback (m4 style) I have looked at several videos on youtube and all ive heard so far are raving reviews, awesome price, Looks great (even in the blue two tone G&G do) Good range, Good accuracy and just generally fantastic for its pretty damn cheap price, The only thing im iffy about is the mag, Some videos people shoot the whole mag (hi-cap) and then some shoot a bit and have to do the wind thing on the bottom of the mag (which I stated i hate) Is this the stock mag that comes with that and can you just swap it out for another m4/m16 mag that doesnt need the scroll wheel and you can just shoot the entire mag after youve stuck it in?

Thanks.

Edit: 40 views and no replys :(

• 2 weeks later...
Hey,

Im new to airsoft, and am looking to get a gun to skirmish with.

I have done a fair bit of research already and found plenty of guns,

But as im under 18 and theres no way my parents will get a ukara licence for me to have a black one so ill get a two tone and after a while black it up myself

Im currently looking at m4 styled guns, I dont like short small stumpy guns, But I dont like big long guns either.

My max budget is around £200 as said in the title, this needs to include the gun, atleast 1 mag and a decent battery, Ill purchase more bags and batterys later.

My site limit for full auto's is 350fps and I want to go as close to that as I can.

Also I really dislike the guns/mags where you have the wheel on the bottom and have to scroll that to feed more bb's in.

It must look cool of course and It needs to be well made a solid (pref metal but not super important) not going to break if it starts to drizzle while im skirmishing or drop it from a couple of feet (I dont often drop things but need to be safe till I get a strap)

Thanks for your help and please link me to the place where I can buy it aswell.

Thanks for you help.

EDIT: I was just looking around some more, and have stumbled upon the G&G gr-16 blowback (m4 style) I have looked at several videos on youtube and all ive heard so far are raving reviews, awesome price, Looks great (even in the blue two tone G&G do) Good range, Good accuracy and just generally fantastic for its pretty damn cheap price, The only thing im iffy about is the mag, Some videos people shoot the whole mag (hi-cap) and then some shoot a bit and have to do the wind thing on the bottom of the mag (which I stated i hate) Is this the stock mag that comes with that and can you just swap it out for another m4/m16 mag that doesnt need the scroll wheel and you can just shoot the entire mag after youve stuck it in?

Thanks.

Edit: 40 views and no replys :(

hi zswizzy the gr16 will take all the m4/m16 mags and what you want are mid caps they are £10 a piece.

the g&g range are popular and arent a bad choice, the mag it comes with is a high cap (has a winding wheel) however you can buy extra m4 mid cap mags however due to the smaller capacity you will need atleast a few of them otherwise youll need to reload the mag constantly

Archived