Do you?

TPI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Just going out with a couple of new Pal's SkateBoarding and we started talking about Doing a Trip round the UK Next year for 2 Month's or so anyone Ride BMX, MTB or Ride a SkateBoard? or even one of those skooter thing's that are used in skatepark's now?

So anyone fancy meeting up and having a go (Also gonna go airsoft too!)

• Supporters

no idea what a ripstick is. or is it that skateboard thing that's like a paddle's been shortened for one hand?

i suck at iceskating still great for picking up sober Babe's dude!

i alway's wanted heely's supposedly you can do some really awesome trick's in them

I Urban Roller blade, speed roller blade and ice skate.

Who ever stated above, ice skating may not be the most manly thing ever, but you certainly get all the ladies! ;)

My hobbies include: whizzing past "noobs", and over taking slow cars in the highstreet! :D

• Supporters

I've only ever seen orange, fluorescent bitches whenever I've been ice skating.

With stupid frilly socks and tutus and shit like that.

My brother does trials riding, or he did before his bike got nicked, now he's going down the same route but using a BMX. I used to dirt jump and BMX but that was aaaaggggeeeess ago and I don't have a working bike anymore. Plus I was never all that great anyway, had too many narrow scrapes with death to want to take it up again too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters
I've only ever seen orange, fluorescent bitches whenever I've been ice skating.

With stupid frilly socks and tutus and shit like that.

My brother does trials riding, or he did before his bike got nicked, now he's going down the same route but using a BMX. I used to dirt jump and BMX but that was aaaaggggeeeess ago and I don't have a working bike anymore. Plus I was never all that great anyway, had too many narrow scrapes with death to want to take it up again too.

You need to stop travelling all the way to Essex to go ice skating dude...Sheffield has its own ice rink...

• Supporters

Yeah I know, but I think that the door is a portal to Essex. It's weird alien shit, seriously.

Archived