Glock 19 KWA/KSC/ASG

MZKaleem
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Okay guys, so I currently use a KWA/KSC/ASG Glock 19 as my sidearm. This gun most likely uses System 7/NS2, correct?

It has a metal slide, but it uses too much gas, would purchasing a plastic slide and barrel (Or just the slide) make it more gas efficient?

Sorry, as you may have read next to the title, Two years of airsofting hasn't got me as far as I'd hoped in the way of Gas guns :P

-Zak

Lol, I get only 1, maybe 2 if im lucky, last time i tried was about 20 degrees.

Not too cold.

Maybe I got dodgy mags or gun.

It could also be because the slide got stuck at one point and the shop owner hit the gun on the table to fix it (which worked). but i dont think that would cause it?

Don't worry I got it sorted. I usually use a lower powered gas rather than green gas. I'll start using GG from now on. Thanks anyway.

:P silly me!

• 5 months later...

Are you venting too much. See if you can work out where it is coming from Usually it will vent at the eject port..... If you are loosing a lot at the port

try standing a mag upside down in a drop of abbey silicon spray over night. This is an easy way of gauging you tolerance on the seal fit. Your mags may need

new seals.

If you are venting at the rear (no pun) its usually the shuttle seal (dont know real name) There is a little valve that goes back and forth in the piston. Wear or dirt is common in most guns.

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/UPGRADE-KWA-KSC-GLOCK-t187947.html

Check part 27

Archived