Ares aw338

joshcowin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi their im looking at getting a ares aw338 and wanted to know if their any good ive heard that the mags leak but great performance,also do asg brand them as jd airsoft are selling them as asg ai aw338 gas rifles.thanks Josh

• Supporters

ASG do brand them, yeah.

As for the performance, I've heard really mixed reports, some say they're amazing, others say they're terrible. Personally I wouldn't want to gamble when they cost upwards of £500 if you can find one.

You can get CO2 mags for them though, which might make them a little better, the bad thing is that each mag is going to cost you £100 =/

I'd say if you were to get one, just look at getting it set up with a HPA rig, 'cos then you'd have a pretty formidable rifle.

Do you know there's a spring one though? Why not just get that? £300 from JD airsoft, comes shooting around £400 and it's aparently VSR system compatible. Though I've still not had anyone confirm that 100%

good,ive heard that aswell like some people saying that they have bad range but the hop is a aeg one,i will tap and die it anyway so i wont need to get another mag,i do yeah but havent heard much about one but if its vsr compatiable im sold to a spring one,i do like gas guns though

Archived