New to airsoft, loadout help needed!

bassistseb
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok, so i have been looking at getting into airsoft for ages (Yeah, about 3 years).

I have got a list of gear that i am planning on buying, and i would like to know if i am making any mistakes.

My loadout:

G&G Gr16 A2 (M16)

3x 300rd JG Hi-caps (A 450 hi cap is included with the gun)

Olive green shirt and trousers (Nothing fancy)

A second hand multicam vest, 3 M4 pouches (they each hold 2 mags) 2 dumppouches and a admin pouch (£20 for the vest and pouches, ahah, i love buying things second hand!)

Mesh face mask

Olive Gloves

Olive Balaclava

Also, a 'Zerooneairsoft' 'high performance 7.2v 3700mAh NiMH Large type battery' and smart charger.

So, is there anything wrong with my plans?

I am planning on going airsofting about once a month, but the odd backyard game here or there.

Thanks

Ok, so i have been looking at getting into airsoft for ages (Yeah, about 3 years).

I have got a list of gear that i am planning on buying, and i would like to know if i am making any mistakes.

My loadout:

G&G Gr16 A2 (M16)

3x 300rd JG Hi-caps (A 450 hi cap is included with the gun)

Olive green shirt and trousers (Nothing fancy)

A second hand multicam vest, 3 M4 pouches (they each hold 2 mags) 2 dumppouches and a admin pouch (£20 for the vest and pouches, ahah, i love buying things second hand!)

Mesh face mask

Olive Gloves

Olive Balaclava

Also, a 'Zerooneairsoft' 'high performance 7.2v 3700mAh NiMH Large type battery' and smart charger.

So, is there anything wrong with my plans?

I am planning on going airsofting about once a month, but the odd backyard game here or there.

Thanks

First off, forget the 7.2V Nihm. Despite the large mAh that's underpowered for the G&G - you want at least an 8.4V or, possibly go for a 7.4V Lipo.

You won't need two dump puches for 6 x M4 mags. One is more than enough. As for the rest, if you're sticking with OD BDU, why go for a Multicam vest. Sticking with OD will give you a very 70's style loadout. I've got a pic of my wife's ex-husband in 3 Para in 1970 dressed in all Olive plus an M16 whilst on deployment in the far east.

Archived