airsofting alone

you will succeed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

eh up mate,

90% of the time i go on my own. made lots of new buddies and always find people are very welcoming and talkative. when i first started i was abit nervious but deosn't bother me in the slightest now.

Went to many a places on my own. You make friends quick, just talk to people :) we are all there for one thing :)

hi i was just wondering if anyone went airsofting on there own.

dont know if it would be quite boring. well not boring as its airsoft but less fun and interactive.

I'm the same mate, but I'm 15. So it'll be difficult for me to make friends. But I'm looking forward to going. Good Luck! :)

• Supporters
I'm the same mate, but I'm 15. So it'll be difficult for me to make friends. But I'm looking forward to going. Good Luck! :)

I don't understand how being 15 would mean making friends more difficult??? You're not having a really rough extended puberty, are you? That would have made me insufferable!

I always go on my own. Nobody I know is interested.

i normally go on my own due to none of my friends being interested enough to come and it really isnt as bad as you think its gonna be, you soon get to know the regular players and the site marshals

I also went alone to my first skirmish. It was fine. As Lemon said, you soon get to know the regulars and they are mostly a friendly bunch. Also, most airsofters love to show off their gear, so ask them about their rifle or sights etc and you'll get chatting in no time!

I go by myself. First time I felt like a plum stood about like a spare part. But after 10 mins was talking to a few guys they said team up with them. Met up with them a few times since and a few others too

• Supporters

i have played against my brother and other Friend's that i had gone to the local site with and i ended up having a laugh with the Rental's on the same team got squashed alot but i got to shoot people who would otherwise be Friendly in the Nut's and we only got to speak when we were having a Break

• Supporters

I still want to know why being 15 makes it difficult to make friends lol!

• Supporters

No, I'm not!

:lol:

• Supporters
I still want to know why being 15 makes it difficult to make friends lol!

Being 15 shouldn't make it more difficult, expecially when taking part in a friendly, team based, sport like airsoft.

However, some youngsters may find it harder to start a coversation with adults because they fear being thought a nuisance and some adults may be cautious about starting a coversation with a youngster because of all the issues these days around CRB checks needed just to give your neighbour's kids a lift to football practice etc.

• Supporters

Yeah Richard, I suppose you're right. It's pretty amazing that we don't need a CRB check to pepper youngsters with small wounds, eh?

Archived