Renting an Airsoft Site

The Dead Games
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I am new here so sorry if I am posting in the wrong section. I just wanted see if anyone knows if it is possible to rent out any airsoft sites for exclusive use? The site could be indoor or indoor but probably prefer outdoor. Any where in England or Wales.

I would like to essentially rent the venue to use for an experience event, it would basically be a survival game with elements of airsoft involved.

I have looked at MOD training facilities which would be an option but just wanted to see if anyone has any ideas from the airsoft site angle.

Thanks

• Supporters

Skirmish Airsoft Mansfield do private hire days. They say you need to have min. 20 players, but I expect that, so long as you pay them sufficiently, that's negotiable. They're very helpful and you couldn't wish for better marshalling.

It might be best to check them out at the Skirmish Forum.

Just read my copy of Skirmish magazine (for re-enactors) and Homeland tactical airsoft (on FB apparently) in Spanby wood Linconshire does hire out for airsoft/blank fire/trainign events apparently (they held a large vietnam event a while back.

I'd imagine pretty much any site would be happy to let their site out on an empty day, as long as you make it worth their while.

I know that the Mall in Reading (run by Lee Fields for First and Only, his number is on their website) do private hires, either evenings or full days. Your best bet is to find a site that you like the look of, and then approach the person in charge and ask the question. The worst that can happen is they say no.

Archived