Spraying my MP5

jaeproductions
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey I'm considering painting my* MP5K PDW now because it is two-toned and my dad has now got UKARA.

Is Krylon the best paint to use, considering quality, value for money and everything?

It is £6.99 from Patrol Base for a 340G can of black FUSION (no sanding or priming required, just wipe the surface clean and spray) and says it should cover 25 sq feet.

I only need to paint the stock and handguard/foregrip part. The receiver/pistol grip and everything is still black.

My dad thinks I don't need to paint it because some of the paint already came off (a really tiny bit) but all the other guys MP5s I've seen do look much better as RIFs.

Thanks for your help.

*when I say 'my' I mean his, but I have a habit of saying it's mine because it's the gun I use at a skirmish (he owns the guns and I borrow his to use) I know this is perfectly legal but sorry because the way I say it can be very misleading

Archived