Best RIS for MP5K (PDW)

jaeproductions
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A while ago I put some pictures of my CA MP5K PDW on the gun picture thread and hibernator helpfully posted a pic of his MP5K PDW with a RIS rail attached in place of the foregrip/handguard thing, then added a PEQ battery box and probably runs it off a 7.2V LiPo or something.

So I have recently ordered an extra magazine, got a new 1600mA battery and some silicone gun oil + got the motor adjusted a bit and want to know what the best RIS set thing is to get so I can tacti-cool it up/customise it.

Looked for a few online but most of them are not compatible on an MP5K and I don't want to spend a lot of money, a cheap one will do.

It also preferably needs to have more than just one rail because the PEQ needs to be on one of them + I might get a laser or flashlight/maybe a foregrip etc.

Thanks for your help :)

BTW Also probably going to paint it black (because it is two-toned ATM)

• Supporters

Aren't you under 18? (I.e. Without a VCRA defence?) Painting it black would make the gun an illegal RIF.

As for which rails will fit, why not PM Hibernator? I personally have no idea, I'm surprised you can even get RIS for MP5Ks, they must have to be weeny.

Hi mate. This is the one as listed on a French site:

http://www.airsoftnews.fr/2009/02/20/jing-gong-mp5k-ras-kit/

As you can see the article is from 2009! I got rid of my MP5k a while ago so that sounds about right. I definitely bought it from KH Mountain, but I've just had a look at their site and can't find it so I suspect it's long since discontinued! Might be worth trying places like Gunner, CRW, RSOV and other ACM dealers.

Archived