Silencer - OVERSIZE!

Samuelol
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm not sure really, it arrived today and yet again it's something I didn't put enough thought into and now I'm thinking it's too large for the gun.

What do you guys think? Honest answers please! It cost a few bob but I'd rather not ruin the look of the gun.

Thanks as always,

Sam.

post-5008-1346361578_thumb.jpg

Well that's reassuring! It's a beautiful piece of machining so it would be a Real shame not to use it. Incredibly well impressed with the quality. Now that I look at it, I suppose it is in proportion.

Thanks for the input bud :D

Well that's reassuring! It's a beautiful piece of machining so it would be a Real shame not to use it. Incredibly well impressed with the quality. Now that I look at it, I suppose it is in proportion.

Thanks for the input bud :D

It looks fine!. Looks great! How much did you pay for that?

About £40-£50 mate - It's stunning quality. Plus it's a QD silencer so it came with a metal flash hider that replaces the original GR15 plastic one. VERY pleased :) Super realistic weight to it.

I fitted a tightbore today and it sticks out by about 2mm so having a nice solid flash hider or silencer over it is very comforting! lol.

My worries are most definitely put to rest!! Thanks Everyone :) As soon as I opened the package my stomach sank, was so excited to have it and I really thought it was too big! But now the more I look at it, It's realistic :)

Many MANY thanks guys!!

Sam.

Would look even nicer with a 553 on there mate :D

But yes, it looks fine :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

I think it looks nice.

I like the whole look of the gun aswell :)

Archived