gun choices

mp5a4
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi being relatively new to airsoft i have to get a two tone gun so i have narrowed my choices down to two guns

G&G mp5a4 (plastic version) with blowback

OR

G&G cm16 carbine (plastic version)

i will primerally spelling??? be playing at GunHo http://www.gunhoairsoft.co.uk/ which is a small wood land site near Middlesbrough

i would like to attach a fore grip to my gun so i would have to fit a rail kit to both guns..

thanks

I'll say it before everyone else.

Why not wait till you have a defence and get a RIF. Will save you money in the long run as you will struggle to get good money back for a two tone.

I have heard good things about the G&G range. But if you wait your options will increase hugely.

Also depending on your budget most retailer will 2tone any gun.

I have owned a KWA M4, a G&P M4 and a TM SCAR the TM is by far the best quality closely followed by the KWA.

I thought, with your user name, you might have previously made up your decision!

Buy the gun you like the most. :) All guns are practically the same, they can be what ever you want them to be, if you throw enough money at it!

Every bugger and his grandmother is packing a CM16 now (because they are rather good for the cash) but why not get an MP5 (which used to be the M4 of recent) and make it into a DMR? :P haha

What ever you get, make it special.

Also, just occurred to me that the MP5 is smaller, thus if it is bright blue/green/pink/red/etc, it won't be quite as noticeable as an M4/M16 also in two tone!

ONLY 230rds?? How many do you need. If you cant hit what your shooting at DON'T shoot at it!

Mine hold 82 max (can be switched to real cap 30rd)

High caps belong on support weapons.

I thought, with your user name, you might have previously made up your decision!

Buy the gun you like the most. :) All guns are practically the same, they can be what ever you want them to be, if you throw enough money at it!

Every bugger and his grandmother is packing a CM16 now (because they are rather good for the cash) but why not get an MP5 (which used to be the M4 of recent) and make it into a DMR? :P haha

What ever you get, make it special.

Also, just occurred to me that the MP5 is smaller, thus if it is bright blue/green/pink/red/etc, it won't be quite as noticeable as an M4/M16 also in two tone!

i have decided to get the mp5 but may i ask i would like to fit a burst wizard to the gun so i am wondering what battery to get that would fit and work with the burst wizard

• Supporters

If you're thinking of the Kong Burst Wizard, they work with any battery so long as it has a good charge. I'm in email contact with the bloke that makes 'em becaue of a busted one & he flagged low charge as a ommon cause of prroblems.

If you're thinking of the Kong Burst Wizard, they work with any battery so long as it has a good charge. I'm in email contact with the bloke that makes 'em becaue of a busted one & he flagged low charge as a ommon cause of prroblems.

thanks what battery would you recommend?

• Supporters

I'd Usualy Say an 8.4V Mini or atleast have the ability to install one but if you can spare the wonga in your budget go 7.4v Lipo and Smart Charger designed for a Lipo & Nimh

• Supporters
I'd Usualy Say an 8.4V Mini or atleast have the ability to install one but if you can spare the wonga in your budget go 7.4v Lipo and Smart Charger designed for a Lipo & Nimh

+1

Archived