What are you driving?

iAcorn

Guest PT247

Just got myself a Toyota GT86, cracking lil car totally loving it although the fuel consumption is a bit higher than I'm used to....

1074198_10151515639836820_437691077_o_zpsc29ddfac.jpg

my previous was a Ford Transit diesel!

tranny_zps2a14bb5e.jpg

Had quite a few vans including an ambulance! :D

n757795384_4617621_5926.jpg

The last car I owned was an MG ZS180, cracking v6 engine! :-)

howcanI.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • AF-UK Founding Member

How's the rust? Spent all of Tuesday's looking at MX5's with a mate, the first 4 weren't a pretty sight underneath. Struck gold with the fifth fortunately. 1.8 Euphonic in red.

• Supporters

i have a MG ZT190+ best car i have ever owned, have had it on a track day once, and it was far better than the mondeo ST24 that i had :D

i am also ftring to restore a rev2 MR2 Turbo ... then do a rev 3 conversion ;)

How's the rust? Spent all of Tuesday's looking at MX5's with a mate, the first 4 weren't a pretty sight underneath. Struck gold with the fifth fortunately. 1.8 Euphonic in red.

really good, especially for a '98. first one I saw was 3 years younger and was pretty much scrap. wanted £3k for it the bastards. found this one in the end, few bits of wear and tear, cracked side mirror but the stuff that counts is all solid. little exhaust rattle but that's being swapped out with a new stainless one soon.

• 2 years later...

got an 11 plate zafira elite diesel. plenty of room for my mutant kids and my bike fits in the back easily. nothing special but it does the job and isnt breaking the bank to run, unlike the discovery 2 we used to have

• Supporters

2003 gold Hondo Odyssey. Not the coolest, not got the best mileage, but it means everyone loves me at uni cause I can drive them to parties, and I don't drink (for medical reasons), so I am always DD :)

Had a 2014 Ford Fiesta ST until 16th Dec. Absolutely loved it but was quite uncomfortbable on the longish drive to work so chopped it in for a 65 plate Ford EcoSport, which i havent yet driven due to a broken leg.

Doing my test mid-January,but since my provisional is still valid that gives plenty of excuse to be chauffeur for ma.

Driving a 1998 Volkswagen Sharan MPV. Old school diesel,400,000km on the clock. Autotragic which is a shame since the engine has a fair bit of go. Plenty of room for airsoft kit and mountain bikes )))

If I have to get a first car I'd deffo like a small panel van,Like a VW caddy or something. Insurance is cheaper and I need space. I also refuse to be forced to drive a small french death trap. My brother's first car was a standard Clio and it was terrifying to be in. And I've driven/been in Ladas and a fucking Zaporozhets! http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--HyBBNjA6--/18s06l4wjb71ajpg.jpg

• Moderators

06 golf GT....wife and 2 kids, easy.....miss my V5 though....heated seats, sun roof....power!......diesel though, goes that little extra