What are you driving?

iAcorn

I've got a 11 plate 1.6 astra and a 1.4 fiat grande punto.

I love the astra, Its great on long journeys because its comfortable pretty quiet and I can put the foot down and it will move.

The fiat is the exact opposite of the astra, Uncomfortable, loud(it sounds like the drone of a plane engine) and hates going further than the shops, But its fun on country roads you can fling it into corners. The MOT is up in December so its getting traded in and gonna go for some sort of BMW or a Mondeo/insignia.

• 3 weeks later...

VW Touareg as my daily drive, but this for high days and holidays:

post-8826-0-52382900-1456431698_thumb.jpeg

• Supporters

Usually play at the Stan, or Tac House Spartan and both those sites are okay. That said I am not afraid of parking it and walking a bit further to save the (already battered) splitter!

Bit late but those are my regular haunts too =]

• 2 weeks later...

Now driving a 2002 Honda Jazz, insurance is cheaper. With the Agila it would've been £2k per year, but it's now £700 for the Jazz annually.

How is your insurance so high? Isn't a agila a cube with a tiny engine?

• Supporters

Are you in Somalia?

Do they have real guns where you are?

Lol, my Agila was in the city so the insurance quotes were f*cking absurd, Jazz is at my girlfriends house, so we're now sharing. Only paying around £500 now.

Mogadishu? BHD put the insurance companies right off, super 61 and super 64 cost them a fortune.

I don't see why - even if the US Army had a comprehensive cover rather than just 3rd party, I can think of several exclusions from most policies that would have spared their insurance provider having to pay out.

I don't see why - even if the US Army had a comprehensive cover rather than just 3rd party, I can think of several exclusions from most policies that would have spared their insurance provider having to pay out.

I think Mike Durant put in a wicked whiplash claim bud. :lol:

I think Mike Durant put in a wicked whiplash claim bud. :lol:

He might have. But I bet they told him to jog on.

Damage or injury caused by terrorism, war, civil war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities, or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not) mutiny, civil commotion assuming the proportions of or amounting to a popular rising, military rising, insurrection, rebellion, revolution, riot aren't covered.

Plus - the vehicle is used for the transportation of high explosives or other similar explosive - this voids cover.

And - he flies around with the doors open/off completely. Did he notify the provider of such after purchase modifications - no? Voids cover.

Oh and did he/his employers/policy holders report the incident to the insurance provider within 24 hours? I doubt it. Ok - he was crippled and chained to a radiator at that time, but that doesn't excuse him of his obligations to his ba$tard insurance provider. :)

I'm not Driving yet, But when I do I'd drive one of these :3

103183_2.jpg

Good luck with the insurance cost!

Ik ;-;

For this Car, its worth it :)

• Supporters

I'm not Driving yet, But when I do I'd drive one of these :3

<snip>

I will never understand people's fascination with those things.

I will never understand people's fascination with those things.

It's just, well. A Land Rover Defender.

I Love it because of it's history, and Because it's British.

And who doesn't like something Military, It's like, well like someone not understanding why people like Guns :) they're cool

But it's slow and noisy and cold and rubbish. If you're not a farmer or an avid off-roader I see no reason to own one in this country.

Well, I like off roading.

And your right, there is no practical reason. That doesn't mean I can't want one :)

I'm willing to sacrifice Comfort, Practicality, and Maneuverability all for the sake of Getting some thing Unique and with a History. I'm funny like that.

• Supporters

Well, I like off roading.

And your right, there is no practical reason. That doesn't mean I can't want one :)

I'm willing to sacrifice Comfort, Practicality, and Maneuverability all for the sake of Getting some thing Unique and with a History. I'm funny like that.

Fair play to you then. I don't get it, but you crack on! :)