What are you driving?

iAcorn

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Can I play (I only have the Chelsea version though 🤷🏼‍♂️)

B6989E0E-8C2C-4EF8-A96C-CD544F1EE37C.thumb.jpeg.415ab533931701ad6b205d90b587cdae.jpeg

Still one of the boys. 

A friend of mine who Tests for Landrover says it’s one of the best vehicles Landrover have ever built. He should know, he races them all over the world! 

15 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Still one of the boys. 

A friend of mine who Tests for Landrover says it’s one of the best vehicles Landrover have ever built. He should know, he races them all over the world! 

Mine’s on 170K miles and going strong 👍🏻

Currently rolling about in an Audi A4 Avant, also have a Clio Sport 182 that I bought for cheap track fun

Used to own this, Nissan 200sx s14a, Fully forged SR20, every suspension upgrade you can think of, Nismo diff, fully caged, Genuine Origin Labo aero, Work wheels, big brakes etc. Unfortunately some tosser wrote it off before it made it to paint

IMG_20171125_113838_2.jpg

11 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

There aint been any Jeeps posted up here yet!!  😉 

Ah shuddup! I use the term jeep like I use hoover and biro.. I know they are brands but I don’t care. 

Go and split hairs with your barber :P  

I COULD have meant I want a wrangler with a tent up top ;)  but no.. you got me.

plus if I were to get a proper 4x4 off road looking beast it would be a defender all day long!!

can barely afford my fiesta in all honesty so no chance there!

• Supporters
On 26/09/2018 at 08:37, Arwen said:

A little picture of my two beasties. IMG_20170815_174203.thumb.jpg.6396f2bd6008eb9cbef5a45509be3098.jpg

I hate you 😥

had to give up biking after a smash 7yrs ago 😭

ps don’t really 😉

• Supporters

Still got my bike (in the garage) started out as a 1400 Suzuki intruder , but after much sandblasting of chromed bits and swapping of ‘sticky out bits’ for much more understated and less gaudy bits it was a very different looking bike . Plus I had a big old Africa twin for back and fourth to work .👍

• 1 month later...

I am not yet old enough to drive it yet but me and my dad have been rebuilding a very nice ALFA 156 V6 with a red leather interior, for the past few years, so far only cost around 4k total. Now I just need a few more years and a small fortune to insure it and I should be golden 🤣

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

camera makes it look quite narrow......... or did you just buy the slim line version! ;):lol:

• 1 month later...
  • Supporters

1993 Corsa GLS, with the C14SE lump, currently at 50k miles. She isn't mint but the engine is solid. Getting the head ported / polished and a 4-2-1 manifold, then probably convert it to a C20LET if I can find one. ☹️

• Supporters

Has it got the mandatory dustbin exhaust?  It's weird how yesterday's banger is today's classic.   Used to be all about the Fords, but I hear tht Vauxhalls are commanding serious money now as well.