What are you driving?

iAcorn

New rides, kind of had a couple of good deals come up that I couldn't pass up, nissan is fully insured and taxed and on the road, really good vehicle that I can highly recommend. Jaguar is kind of my "Cruiser", absolutely love driving her, just terrified of taking her along country lanes.

Rtes1I2.jpg

XmbxNX9.jpg

q0lhlLg.jpg

My knees hurt from looking at that!! looks plenty fun thou :)

not as much as kneeling on a BB!.

• 2 weeks later...

Cars:

Currently have a Nissan Navara Outlaw

Previously an Evo VIII GSR running around 370bhp.

Bikes:

No bike currently... other than a pit bike.

Previously YBR125, ER6-F, Yamaha R1.

The R1 I chucked down the road. It hurt a bit.

• Head Moderator
E46 M3 Coupe (manual) in the best colour, not that I'm biased or anything:

Red, because it goes faster :P .

Mine is a BMW F25 auto (2015 Life Cycle Impulse facelift). X-drive to access those airsoft sites a little more off the beaten track.

• 2 weeks later...

Trust me, my 3rd post and it's already car related..

'02 Impreza WRX Bugeye, relatively standard as I've only owner her for coming up to 7 months, I had an '03 Blobeye before this one..

DSC_0582_zpsvcbqqsyl.jpg

And up to date with a recent Zunsport grill install -
temporary_zpst3wqlq3z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

New rides, kind of had a couple of good deals come up that I couldn't pass up, nissan is fully insured and taxed and on the road, really good vehicle that I can highly recommend. Jaguar is kind of my "Cruiser", absolutely love driving her, just terrified of taking her along country lanes.

What kind of mpg you getting with the Nissan? I want one.

What kind of mpg you getting with the Nissan? I want one.

doing the 100 mile refill test, 34.8mpg, however recently found out that it's a grey import so parts, rather ironically, are much harder to find, even though the actual engine is much better than the 2.5TDI (unfortunately we had some tainted diesel which congealed and has damaged the fuel pump, having to import a new one from south africa), but as long as you don't intend on using crappy fuel, it's an awesome truck, cruises happily at 80mph so 70 is smooth sailing, it'd be nice to have cruise control though as my other half doesn't like how heavy all the pedals are.

doing the 100 mile refill test, 34.8mpg, however recently found out that it's a grey import so parts, rather ironically, are much harder to find, even though the actual engine is much better than the 2.5TDI (unfortunately we had some tainted diesel which congealed and has damaged the fuel pump, having to import a new one from south africa), but as long as you don't intend on using crappy fuel, it's an awesome truck, cruises happily at 80mph so 70 is smooth sailing, it'd be nice to have cruise control though as my other half doesn't like how heavy all the pedals are.

Is that mainly motorway driving or a mix? I was expecting 20ish mpg.

Is that mainly motorway driving or a mix? I was expecting 20ish mpg.

I tend to avoid jams as that destroys the mileage, but it's generally carriageway and countrylanes between 30-60 mainly,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a 03 passat estate which is the working vehicle for the horses etc. Paid £3000 for it 5 year ago and now got 203k miles on it now? It's a shed bit it still goes. Our other car which is the family car is also a passat estate but it's a 2011 plate with 100k and I also have a citroen c2 loeb in the garage which needs a mot so I can get rid of it. Both the passats are on admiral multi car which I think is about 400 for both so can't grumble at that teally

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Driving a passat cc. Not too bad imo for a 21 yr old. Only thing i could find for cheap insurance. Goes quite well for a 2l tsi. Plenty of room for the guys luggage in the back

• 1 year later...