Trigger issue with KWA M9

spascat27
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

At a Skirmish the other day may trigger for my pistol glitched completly. When you pull the trigger it dosent flick forwards so you can fire again it simply pushes against the back of the trigger guard. I rang the shop where i bought it from and apparently lots of people have been getting this but they cant fix it unless I can get the parts. So if anybody has a spare part or know's how to fix this could they reply ASAP

Thanks

At a Skirmish the other day may trigger for my pistol glitched completly. When you pull the trigger it dosent flick forwards so you can fire again it simply pushes against the back of the trigger guard. I rang the shop where i bought it from and apparently lots of people have been getting this but they cant fix it unless I can get the parts. So if anybody has a spare part or know's how to fix this could they reply ASAP

Thanks

Well surely the shop could help you by either ordering in the parts, or at least telling you where you can get them, considering so many people have reportedly had the problem?

Well surely the shop could help you by either ordering in the parts, or at least telling you where you can get them, considering so many people have reportedly had the problem?

Thats what i thought but they said that unless i can find the parts they cant do anything and i got the impression they wont help me :(

• Supporters

Answer me this

How Long have you Had it?

How Many Round's have you Put through?

Have you done any Mod's or made any Change's to it?

What Do you use Green Gas or Co2

Answer me this

How Long have you Had it?

How Many Round's have you Put through?

Have you done any Mod's or made any Change's to it?

What Do you use Green Gas or Co2

1: 3 months

2: around 10 mags so about 300

3: No mods at all

4: Predator gas which i think is Green gas

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks

you can buy the original part in the shop

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/article.php?id=31

Archived