Cybergun Colt M4A1 Battery and Charger

BrutalLemon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

New to the forums just wanted to ask a question and see if anybody can help me.

I bought a Cybergun Colt M4A1 today but it said on the box and I was aware it didn't come with a battery or charger.

Does anybody know where in the UK, particularly the internet I could buy both of these?

Also...does the mAh of a battery matter as long as it's the right voltage? Hard to find the exact one they tell me to get in the manual.

In the manual it says: Only use the rechargeable Cybergun batteries HIGH PERFORMANCE BATTERY items no.603227 (1100 mAh - 8,4V Nimh) and no. 603222 (1100 mAh - 12V)

Help, please? :)

any 8.4v should work fine, cybergun just want more cash out of you so say to only use theres.

i use a 8.4v 1600mah bat and that lasts me a full day.

http://www.component-shop.co.uk/html/8_4v_airsoft.html

ive used them before and they were quick and not bad prices either

any 8.4v should work fine, cybergun just want more cash out of you so say to only use theres.

i use a 8.4v 1600mah bat and that lasts me a full day.

http://www.component-shop.co.uk/html/8_4v_airsoft.html

ive used them before and they were quick and not bad prices either

Thank you very much for your quick and informative reply dude!

I have made a slight mistake. The battery is in the gun! I opened it up last night and it was in there. Just need a charger now. Fun fun!

I shall check out that website you sent though, thank you again!

Sorry man another quick question. I'm just very cautious of buying something online unless it's 100% the right thing.

Do you know if the charger has to be the same mAh as the battery? Cos I can't find a 1100 mAh charger but not sure if it has to be exact.

The mAH refers to the capacity of the battery, so the higher the number the long it'll last. It doesn't have anything to do with the charger (Except how long it takes to charge!) ;) so just look for a decent charger!

i would recommend component shop as they have by far the best prices and service

I fully agree with padraig as well, I have always received first class service from component shop as well, you will have no problem buying from them.

you just need any nicd or nimh smart charger and i would recommend component shop as they have by far the best prices and service and if you actually want to skirmish that gun i suggest you get 2 1600 mah 8.4v aswell

I have read up about the difference between "nicd" and "nimh" and I found a charger on "component shop" which looks pretty good.

Yeh it would be a lovely gun to skirmish with, nice weight to it as well. Thank you for your recommendations. Have you got this particular gun?

The mAH refers to the capacity of the battery, so the higher the number the long it'll last. It doesn't have anything to do with the charger (Except how long it takes to charge!) ;) so just look for a decent charger!

Thanks for verifying that mate, just wanted to be sure! :P good to know this stuff!

Archived