ASCU V2 - Replacement data cable

nicholas-c
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, Bought the ASCU V2 in part of my gun upgrade and everything went well (except for the cheap nasty horrible data wire) I then needed to put finishing touches to my gearbox (Like properly lube it) so in the process of rebuilding it I identically severed the data wire, It's too small (and crap) to bother fixing but it needs doing... Can anyone help me find a replacement? (that doesn't cost £8 or so)

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys, Bought the ASCU V2 in part of my gun upgrade and everything went well (except for the cheap nasty horrible data wire) I then needed to put finishing touches to my gearbox (Like properly lube it) so in the process of rebuilding it I identically severed the data wire, It's too small (and crap) to bother fixing but it needs doing... Can anyone help me find a replacement? (that doesn't cost £8 or so)

Try using an old ribbon connector from a PC, just match the wiresup as you disconnect them, should work fine with the milliamps.

Archived