Magazines for a WE glock 18c

DreamWeaver
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone have any experience with which magazines work with the WE glock 18c?

I know the TM magazines are supposed to work because its a clone but do any of the ksc/kwa mags work too? Specifically hoping the kjw co2 magazine for the kwa series might be compatible? I find it odd WE seem to make co2 mags for all their other guns beside this one?

Any insight would be grand cheers

KWA / KSC only work with KWA / KSC. Different bb loading thing at the top and are made for NS2/system7 type pistols

Does anyone have any experience with which magazines work with the WE glock 18c?

I know the TM magazines are supposed to work because its a clone but do any of the ksc/kwa mags work too? Specifically hoping the kjw co2 magazine for the kwa series might be compatible? I find it odd WE seem to make co2 mags for all their other guns beside this one?

Any insight would be grand cheers

[/quote

Hi if you after co2 mags for it give MILSPEC SOULTION a try as they do gas guns and they got a g18c for sale and I' m sure spare mags too was looking yesterday as I've just brought a We Hi Capa 5.1 K1 co2 is a link to site in what have you just brought thread

sorry worry site try this one

http://www.eliteairsoftuk.com/xcart/produc...=374&page=1

Although ive still not found a co2 magazine for the gun that website you linked me too has nearlly every type of gas mag i could ever need lol.

Many thanks for the link, have you used them

Before? Seems weird ive never heard of them

Archived