First AEG

JoelE
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I've played at The Stan a few times, not sure the on site shop stock rifles though.

Your best bet would be to ask them about it, they're nice enough guys. Just bear in mind that you'll only be able to use the gun at The Stan, since you wouldn't be able to transport it and I doubt The Stan's guys would be that lenient. Playing at one site for 3 years would be kinda lame.

Though having said that, I've been playing at the same site since I started lol, only been to about 2 others... Think I need to expand my horizons slightly...

But yeah, best bet would be to just talk to them about it. Worst they can say is "no", right?

I've played at The Stan a few times, not sure the on site shop stock rifles though.

Your best bet would be to ask them about it, they're nice enough guys. Just bear in mind that you'll only be able to use the gun at The Stan, since you wouldn't be able to transport it and I doubt The Stan's guys would be that lenient. Playing at one site for 3 years would be kinda lame.

Though having said that, I've been playing at the same site since I started lol, only been to about 2 others... Think I need to expand my horizons slightly...

But yeah, best bet would be to just talk to them about it. Worst they can say is "no", right?

Yeah, Agreed. Thanks for the advice. :) appreciate it.

Archived