First Skrimish soonish.

JoelE
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everybody, So I'm planning on going to my first skirmish in the next couple of weeks, I'm gonna rent for the time being, just to see If I like it. I do have a de mark 23, should I take it along? Is there anything else I should take? Aside from eyewear, boots etc.

Thanks alot.

Have you decided where you playing yet? take a lot of water.

if you have decided on Brit tac Sierra 2 then take face protection the gameplay is VERY close combat and will take teeth if shot!

Take lots of water too

Have you decided where you playing yet? take a lot of water.

if you have decided on Brit tac Sierra 2 then take face protection the gameplay is VERY close combat and will take teeth if shot!

Take lots of water too

Yeah, I'm gonna go with The Stan. And I'll take lots of water. Thanks again.

WATER WATER WATER! lol. Always the one consumable that gets.. well... Consumed the most! :P

Your own high quality .2-.25 ammo if you have any.

Some decent gloves are always a bonus, my fingers always seem to be the first to take shots!

Have fun, you'll Love it.

Hey everybody, So I'm planning on going to my first skirmish in the next couple of weeks, I'm gonna rent for the time being, just to see If I like it. I do have a de mark 23, should I take it along? Is there anything else I should take? Aside from eyewear, boots etc.

Thanks alot.

Hi, I'm also going to my first skirmish on sunday I have an m4 m805a and Its 265fps, is this powerful enough ?

• Supporters

To be honest you'd be better off hiring if you have one of those cheap guns.

Hire guns are usually budget versions of "pro" guns, made of plastic but with full metal internals and will generally shoot around 350fps, they're also well maintained by the site so they stay up to scratch. You'll be at a relative disadvantage using that M4.

To be honest you'd be better off hiring if you have one of those cheap guns.

Hire guns are usually budget versions of "pro" guns, made of plastic but with full metal internals and will generally shoot around 350fps, they're also well maintained by the site so they stay up to scratch. You'll be at a relative disadvantage using that M4.

Hey, I've changed my mind, I'm gonna sell my xbox, and games etc. And do something more lively. I'm going to pickup a G&G cm16, is this a half decent gun? and will it be okay for skirmishes?

Thanks.

Hey, I've changed my mind, I'm gonna sell my xbox, and games etc. And do something more lively. I'm going to pickup a G&G cm16, is this a half decent gun? and will it be okay for skirmishes?

Thanks.

In short, yes. Anything G&G is good, from the cheaper end Combat Machine range to the Top Tech. I've got a G&G CM16 that I bought for CQB and it's a great gun, although as I play mostly woodland these days it lacks a little in range. However, three of my team mates also have the same gun, both in long and short, and they use them for woodland without any problems. I prefer my G&P M16A3 for woodland as it has better range and accuracy, but was nearer £400 with upgrades.

Thanks.

Definitely bud! I received my gr15 yesterday and I'm Amazed with the quality. If you can afford to go for the gr series, the blowback is stunning - sounds awesome :) Also, beta project pmag mid caps fit and feed perfectly so you're set with a descent brand of mags :)

Go for it!

Definitely bud! I received my gr15 yesterday and I'm Amazed with the quality. If you can afford to go for the gr series, the blowback is stunning - sounds awesome :) Also, beta project pmag mid caps fit and feed perfectly so you're set with a descent brand of mags :)

Go for it!

Thanks mate, Appreciate your help!

No problems matey. Just fitted mine with a 6.03 tightbore and it shoots a dream. Plus generally gr series are lipo ready so mines running pretty fast :D High torque motor, tightbore (and a hopup rubber possibly but from what I've heared, G&G fir pretty good ones stock anyway) and an appropriate voltage lipo and you're able to compete with most at a very cheap price!

Archived