What Camo?

Tariq
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right

Looking for a new camo for woodland, as cheap DPMs and a black vest is getting a bit boring :P

I could just get a DPM chest rig but I want to try and move away from DPM as due to me being quite small, having a g36 (popular rental gun) and wearing DPM i get mistaken for a rental quite a bit lol XD

Don't fancy anything too mainstream i.e. multicam etc and need matching coloured gear etc. I have a G36E and MP7 so don't really want any camo that's usually associated with american (armlite) weapons.

Was thinking Rooikat / Rooivalk.

Anyone know what would work best in the UK or any other suggestions.

marpat is quite good so is campat both are great for woodland areas also if your going for a more Europe flecktarn so ok looks good with the g36 aswell

Rooivalk

bex-rooivalk-anzug-g18.jpg

Rooikat

bex-rooikat-anzug-k17.jpg

Was mainly looking at these types as the company that makes them also makes some really nice G36 and MP7 pouches / webbing etc in the same camo types.

Im open for suggestions for other camo types but i'll need suitable rigs to go with them. Although Marpat and Olive go well alright.

rooivalk i think may be abit light for uk but i think it looks nicer than rooikat. in all honesty though go with what ever you like the look of best as long as its not brightly coloured it will work fine. ive run acu and it is pretty bad but it didnt get me killed any more than the other guys as at these ranges it isnt going to hide you much anyway.

rooivalk i think may be abit light for uk but i think it looks nicer than rooikat

Yeah thats what ive been thinking.

Begadi do make the webbing in OD aswell as thier own colours, along with a few others like DPM, TAN and US Woodland.

So could mix a OD kit with something thats been popping up on a few forums and FB for me... vegetato :)

never liked the vegi camo arid or multiland camo's same opinion

Picked up full set of ATACS-FG last week from flecktarn.co.uk (I live right near them so could buy over counter) and it looks awesome, around £70 for trousers and jacket new in XXL Long it was I think pretty good price wise as well. Not skirmished it as yet, couple of weeks to next chance for that. However out in local woods (minus guns obviously) its been fun playing hide n seek with the kids.

FG is still new, so although I have seen odd add ons they usually US based or clone parts from far east. That prob just me being awkward and having a PX4 pistol though, I have seen glock holsters and bits on Ebay and sure more will come along :)

Personally as it looks so futurastic I planning to try an run without plate carriers, etc. as a 'clean' light weight load out. Pistol hides nicely under the jacket (belt holster and mag pouches), so thats the side arm and speed loader sorted. Couple of G3 mags in the pockets of the jacket with some spare BBs and I should not need anything else.

Yeah my local site sells alot of Atacs. Looks pretty good, but pretty pricey

Archived