Photos from the field

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I knew a guy who was missing his hand and used to beat people to a pulp and pin them by the throat up against walls with his stump. We'll pretend you're him since you're being an honorary scot ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Stumpy Pulp.

The nickname to end all nicknames.

First and only's new site at the jungle

aoEHymA.jpg

Was the jungle any good?

Much better over any other standard woodland site?

Me stopping for a quick photo op at UCAP Sandpit on Sunday.

20140413_152126_zpsvyh7ndue.jpg

Was the jungle any good?

Was the jungle any good?

it was a great day with new ideas, although very physical.

i think when the mud has dried up will only get better in my opinion. not sure what to compare it to its worth a visit

Me stopping for a quick photo op at UCAP Sandpit on Sunday.

20140413_152126_zpsvyh7ndue.jpg

what shirt is that, ATACS FG?

Also the dying process used isn't the best so it won't keep colour for as long as surplus gear

its about the same as multicam, it's not too bad :P

Idk man, maybe in some aspects such as pouches but an ATACS FG 'Operator' smock is £149 and it's essentially a CS95 cut smock with some velcro on the arms and chest and a couple of D rings etc. A new MTP PCS smocks go for about £40 and less on eBay. Same with other clothing, trousers are much more expensive than most MTP and Multicam counterparts made by the same manufacturer ;)

• Supporters

Same with other clothing, trousers are much more expensive than most MTP and Multicam counterparts made by the same manufacturer ;)

MTP kit isnt really comparible, it's going to be cheaper than anything regardless as it's made for the UK forces. Surplus gear prices aren't comparable to new prices for other pieces of kit.

You'd have to look at new prices which are all more or less the same price. Look at Propper, OPS, TPC. The vast majority can be had for the same prices as multicam new, plate carriers and other stuff are all pretty much the same too, there's just less choice for a-tacs.

what shirt is that, ATACS FG?

Yeps. Helikon combat shirt (http://www.military1st.co.uk/ko-cs2-po-39-helikon-combat-shirt-with-elbow-pads-a-tacs-fg.html)

Yeah looks it, looks like a Ricas compact carrier

Ding ding! Correct. Also A-TACS FG :D

Helikon cap also in A-TACS FG.

This was taken in the first game i have ever run out of ammo in my primary!

5E5AFB28-F5D2-445E-880F-04DCE1E21858.jpg

LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE.....

28E47182-FA92-4509-B15C-E36756302D46.jpg

• Supporters

I think that might be the first time I've ever seen Pmags in a SCAR, how can that be?

No idea mate. Must say its not a common sight.

Plus for the recoils they are far from cheap or easy to get!

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from my 1st WW2 game. It was pretty epic. The location was Ford Rifle ranges near Littlehampton. Starting at the rifle range the Allies had to clear our way through a the German front line defences. There were bunkers with heavy machine guns and a kill house. Then we made our way up a road until we reached an open area defended by a Flak 38, barbed wire and tank traps

10268621_10152008645671408_3495891490954

10338718_10152008645491408_8066827095018

10271527_10152008645776408_6656150747611

This was the easy part. The game had numerous choke points where the allies had to make suicidal dashes along paths with no cover to take well defended German positions. The game moved along the edges of fields where the fields themselves were out of bounds, through small woodland areas, along farm tracks. Each time we captured a position, the German forces fell back to yet another formidable defensive position.

A very unusual battle zone but definitely one that provided a narrative to the battle. The most fun I have ever had in airsoft.

• Supporters

Me sniping at a new site: Blackhills Airsoft, Chesterfield.

10253894_311163249041559_281618351291187

10171066_1506654052887506_73574568299484

Airsoft Bren Gun? TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

I'd prefer an upgradeable Boys AT rifle though......

By the end of the day, I bet the Bren gunner would have offered you money just so he didn't have to carry it :D

Archived