Photos from the field

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A proper photo of me in the field, for once...

Jbi6yuh.png

Merlin ride or not, if you live on ration packs for 3 days straight you'll look just as grumpy as I did :D

Tac, did you play 'Skellon' in "Who Dares Wins"? The likeness is uncanny!

102764.jpgJbi6yuh.png

There's a little bit of a kit difference, but I kind of see it :lol:

I wouldn't mind an SLR over an A2, but they are a little more unwieldy than the rifle I have in the pic :ph34r:

Today at Northern Alliance.

The site is on the edge of Dishforth RAF Base and includes all the old WW2 Bomb Stores and Bunkers, some overgrown with trees. as well as open grassland and a fantastic CQB 'Labyrinth' consisting of three bomb stores surrounded by concrete walls and earth banking. Passages and doorways have been cut between the individual compounds. It's Hell in there!

72 pictures from todays Skirmish on their Facebook Page. There will be video highlights later.

https://www.facebook.com/northernallianceairsoft?fref=photo

10666013_938469022846448_591505855194385

In the CQB Bunker 'Labyrinth'

10665783_938470739512943_280091225274971

Today at Northern Alliance.

The site is on the edge of Dishforth RAF Base and includes all the old WW2 Bomb Stores and Bunkers, some overgrown with trees. as well as open grassland and a fantastic CQB 'Labyrinth' consisting of three bomb stores surrounded by concrete walls and earth banking. Passages and doorways have been cut between the individual compounds. It's Hell in there!

72 pictures from todays Skirmish on their Facebook Page. There will be video highlights later.

https://www.facebook.com/northernallianceairsoft?fref=photo

10666013_938469022846448_591505855194385

In the CQB Bunker 'Labyrinth'

10665783_938470739512943_280091225274971

Looking like a pro there!

Nightmare.

Shot in the hands is far worse than in the face in my opinion.

I got shot 3 weeks ago from about 2 feet on the knuckle of my little finger with gloves on, I'm still struggling to bend it now, it's agony.

I know I have zero experience with airsoft but I think I really love the look of the outdoor, wooded places compared to the indoor places.

In bad weather you'll soon prefer CQB, I've skirmished in mud bordering on Battle of the Somme levels. It was fun, but hellishly difficult to move around in.

I prefer Woodland sites myself if I had to choose between the two. However I do much prefer the predominantly woodland sites which have villages and the like for a bit of FIBUA

Anyone in North Yorkshire or the North East will like Northern Alliance. They have wooded areas, bunkers FIBUA and CQB all with the backdrop of an RAF Base.

Plus, they have the best toilets I have seen on any Airsoft site (a not inconsiderable consideration :)

• Supporters

^^Linky, Capn?

the range of the gun isnt good enough but it will be upgraded from 270 to 330fps. in the meantime, i have found a role within a team as a spotter. that scope is amazing and far exceeds the guns limits but i can keep the team informed on whether there are enemy hiding in and around the 'town' then take a supporting role to keep their heads down while my guys move from cover to cover

i cant remove the sight. i have found a role for myself as spotter for my team. it worked quite well on sunday since i was being asked if there was still a guy in a building and i was able to let them know that there was 2 guys in there and i could keep their heads down while my team moved

i cant remove the sight. i have found a role for myself as spotter for my team. it worked quite well on sunday since i was being asked if there was still a guy in a building and i was able to let them know that there was 2 guys in there and i could keep their heads down while my team moved

Sounds like you know what your doing and have a good strategy/tactic going on there! :D

Archived