Photos from the field

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Using the force!

That 416 looks epic mate. Want one even more now.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Show us!

oOT2Xd1.jpg

Dodgey ris fitting I'm unable to fix, shitty ex 2tone stock I can't seem to paint properly, gearbox I cannot get open and front sight I cannot get off (due to shit sling swivel pin) to change out the D ring for RIS sets. Not to mention scratches in the anodising on the receiver where I had to remove the remains of the shitty warning sticker with a penknife... :unsure:

• Supporters

I'm banned from PB :lol: and i'm just not prepared to open a new email addy just for img hosting! postimg.org does full resolution hosting and click copy, plus automatic option thumbnail click copy for pasting as BB Code or HTML.

Shit i sound like i work for 'em now :lol:

• Supporters

Dodgey ris fitting I'm unable to fix, sh*tty ex 2tone stock I can't seem to paint properly, gearbox I cannot get open and front sight I cannot get off (due to sh*t sling swivel pin) to change out the D ring for RIS sets. Not to mention scratches in the anodising on the receiver where I had to remove the remains of the sh*tty warning sticker with a penknife... :unsure:

You have a PM...

sh*tty ex 2tone stock I can't seem to paint properly

sh*tty ex 2tone stock I can't seem to paint properly

It's G&G's plastic mate, the two tone has eaten into it so it'll need replacing

Yeah teddy I've worked out a deal with JCheese for an unused TM stock and front sight and I'll be buying them off him when I'm next paid.

YAY end of the worse day I have had running airsoft!

10151239_797803220248357_54435565_n.jpg

now time to waste some ammo and shoot at the bosses son!

10001364_797803426915003_1345967872_n.jp

Long story that i wont go into on open forum.

Lets just say 2 teams vastly different skill level. One side PTWs the other side average joe......enough said.

Came close to loosing it but managed to keep calm and just take the piss out of marcus and olly

Yes if it was that bad you should balance teams or run games that were not fixed team based, eg Rourke's Drift

Teams got changed, games got changed. People walked off site in a huff, i got verbally abused.

I don't tend to react well to people verbally abusing me and telling me how to do my job. A PTW came very close to going in a small dark place in it owners body.

In this case i think Sam may mean "Play To Win", meaning a high aggression winning the game is the only objective style of play whereas many of the members of the opposing team took a more relaxed "we're here to have a laugh" philosophy of play.

yea when those two groups collide it can be difficult to sort out

Archived