Photos from the field

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Funny

• Supporters

^^It's an obvious 'shop. Being that that is the case, I'd have wanted to see something funny. All good practice though, I spose...

Guest PT247

Dogtag Airsoft Holmbush - nr Horsham - 17/05/2015

11059287_981229698578484_674873130914104

11212632_981230915245029_454940801680894

10841860_981231625244958_428569633216608

Still working on my camcorder setup, got no usable footage but getting there. This was just a still from the camera footage, not airsoft but just thought it looked pretty :-)

bracken_zpsrcqk8h7e.jpg

• Supporters

^^What camo are you wearing, PT?

• Supporters

Looks soooooooo much better than plain MC and really practical for use amongst summer foliage. Looking good, sir!

Guest PT247

am kinda gutted I spent so much on the Slo-Cam UF Pro kit just a week before winning this stuff as it is perfect at Holmbush this time of year

Guest pierce09

few from my last event, a 1 day OLCMSS event at an old waterpark just inside California. Rock-a-Hoola was a great location with some great stuff along the 'lazy river' and the old restaurant. I'll post some more next week of the next milsim weekender, OLCMSS Op Lion Claws at George Air Force Base, Victorvill, California which is this weekend.

rah5.jpgrah4.pngrah6.jpgRAH1.jpgRAH2.jpgDSCF2342.jpg

• Supporters

Might have to get to a few games in the US this summer... But why are you in Cali? Moved there, or just there for the games (in which case I wish I had the money to do that...)

I would so love to play there. Looks amazing.

• Supporters

Man.. derelict water park, never thought I'd see one of those getting used for a skirmish. I always like to see sites like that, ones that would (for obvious reasons) never dream of hosting airsoft in their original state.

• Supporters

Yeah, could you imagine skirmishing Alton Towers? OMGonads!

Yeah but the queues would be shocking, I guess you could pay a little extra for the 'speedy' access

Probably be worth the extra few quid to do that else the enemy would know you were coming for a good 1-2hrs before you could get in.

• Supporters

We could all meet up and take it over... Dress to impress I. As realistic as possible, and set up games quickly. It would take some time for any response to get out there; police would be calling SAS trying to locate their BO units, of which the SAS would deny having any, creating a lot of confusion and indecision... I think we could get away with it....

American adventure was wasted when they built houses on it. It should of been left so we could skirmish on it. That would of been amazing.

Guest PT247

was gonna head to the Sandpit yesterday but the other half wanted to do stuff. Not been before but hope to try it out soon :-)

• Supporters

Same

• Supporters

I was there at the same game as Esoterick yesterday. Did some gear slut poser drills.

17900139320_30e41ea634_b.jpg

Personally I found it shockingly s*** and I'm highly dubious about ever going again. From what I've heard after speaking to various people who've been multiple times it was apparently very much and 'off day', but personally I've never seen such pathetically lazy marhsalling and 'scenarios' (to stretch the term). Not to mention the most unwelcoming and unpleasant reception from one particular marshal I've ever experienced when politely asking a simple question about facilities on site in the morning.

I was there at the same game as Esoterick yesterday. Did some gear slut poser drills.

Personally I found it shockingly s*** and I'm highly dubious about ever going again. From what I've heard after speaking to various people who've been multiple times it was apparently very much and 'off day', but personally I've never seen such pathetically lazy marhsalling and 'scenarios' (to stretch the term). Not to mention the most unwelcoming and unpleasant reception from one particular marshal I've ever experienced when politely asking a simple question about facilities on site in the morning.

The off days seem to be becoming more common. Going on a rainy/cold day is a good strategy as you tend to get the players who just want to get stuck in. The scenarios are normally ok though. What did they do? As for marshalling the site owner was on holiday so I guess there was a little less pressure to be bothered.

• Supporters

I'd have to agree with what CKinnerley said. I don't think I would go back again, i've removed what I originally posted as it was a bit of a rant.

Anyway here's another photo of a couple of weeks before when I was there:

leKqIZBh.jpg

Guest pierce09

Might have to get to a few games in the US this summer... But why are you in Cali? Moved there, or just there for the games (in which case I wish I had the money to do that...)

Currently living in Nevada. Popped over there for a game.

Just had another event, this time a 3 dayer at George AFB, Victorville, CA. The AO was the whole of the old base housing. massive isn't the word....

Me%20at%20LC2.jpgMe%20on%20PKM.jpgME%20at%20LC1.jpgLC1.jpgLC3.jpgLC2.jpgDK.jpg

Check out our FB page! P.R.A.T

Archived