Photos from the field

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

But they're not? m81 and multicam are both in use right now.

That's what confused me about it- barrel roll probably misinterpreted it or something

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

But they're not? m81 and multicam are both in use right now.

Yeah. After all, engine oil doesn't clean itself up!

RjNZbE5.jpguU6UFdl.jpg

Here are a couple from Bravo from a couple of weeks ago (19th October if I remember correctly). The AK and Glock were awesome (despite the AK having rubbish mags). Still need to do a post in the loadout thread when I've actually managed to compile a load of kit I actually like when used in sync. For now, it's just what I'm taking to call a PMC loadout for ease's sake.

Both pictures were taken just as I was about to sweep and clear bases, although I seem to remember failing massively in the pistol base due to a lack of ammo and / or gas. The AK's just a machine though - great fun racking up kills when defending and legging it around with it when attacking.

Great day!

[img=http://

Here are a couple from Bravo from a couple of weeks ago (19th October if I remember correctly). The AK and Glock were awesome (despite the AK having rubbish mags). Still need to do a post in the loadout thread when I've actually managed to compile a load of kit I actually like when used in sync. For now, it's just what I'm taking to call a PMC loadout for ease's sake.

Both pictures were taken just as I was about to sweep and clear bases, although I seem to remember failing massively in the pistol base due to a lack of ammo and / or gas. The AK's just a machine though - great fun racking up kills when defending and legging it around with it when attacking.

Great day!

Looks awesome!

"Dat operator shizz tho!"

i only managed one game today and only one picture. the place was drenched after yesterday so the smock got its first use as well as the goretex trousers which only arrived on friday

post-9196-0-18954600-1415571112_thumb.jpg

Played a game on Sunday. House of Wolves team vs everyone else. 11 on 33!

Took the scar out for some abuse.

4555C88E-80C0-4C3C-8418-11D0811079C9.jpg

also had a play with Dans DMR.

CF225347-68A4-4549-8994-A3C2FECD73ED.png

F16FF7B7-294D-494B-9A16-947D0499A142.png

First time playing CQB at the weekend. The AK became a bit heavy towards the end of the day, and the useless ICS hi-caps supplied with it are beginning to play up, so I decided to switch to my only other functioning AEG - the ol' reliable G&G CM18 MOD1. Go ahead and mock the green - (it's coming off soon anyway) - this thing is a little beast out there. Seriously need a weapon light and red dot for it though.

With playing indoors has brought a whole new experience in airsofting to me, as well as an increased kit shopping list. SWAT is an awesome site and can't wait to return this weekend.

83yX9Vu.jpg

Whats the difference between the cm16 and the cm18?

The CM18 is a more recent CM16, with an added rail system (plastic), crane stock and 10.5 inch barrel in an attempt to make it look like an MK18 rifle. To my knowledge, they're both identical internally.

Archived