Photos from the field

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ian, you look like an absolute bad ass there, change the DPM for some dirty commie russian camo and you could be one of the baddies from any number of popular first person shooters! Didn't carrying 2 full size rifles around all day absolutely knacker you too?

It's not no, I was going to get a hazard4 shoulder bag type thing to use with my MP7 but I settled instead for the PANTAC MOLLE EV UNIVERSAL CHEST RIG, or PMEUCR for short. (can be bought here: http://www.airsoftsupplydrop.co.uk/store/pantac-molle-ev-universal-low-profile-chest-rig-olive-drab.html )

As standard it comes with the straps set up for a cross over on the back, but the whole thing comes apart so easily it can be configured as a shoulder/messenger bag type thing in about 2 minutes. It also comes with velcro backed elastic organiser thingies and the whole inside of it is loop velcro molle. Absolutely brilliant bit of kit, carries almost everything I need either on the front (3x MP7 mag in blue force gear tenspeed pouches) or inside using the elastic organisers and molle.

Only 'alteration' I've made to it is to add a Dragon Tactical molle belt platform ( https://www.dragonsupplies.co.uk/catalogue/1078-MOLLE-Belt-Platform-L ) which allows me to run a grenade/smoke pouch on one of the straps, I've switched it up this morning from the chest to my right hip and I'm thinking I may get the smaller one to run on the strap on my back to hold my radio for when it's a particularly organised walk-on.

Brill thanks for that, I am looking for something lightweight so that sort of setup may just be the ticket!

Cheers

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MUJAHIDEEN YAHADEEKUMULLAHU WA YUSLIHU BALAKUM BLAT BLAT BLAT

I made this is less than two minutes

too far?

I appreciate that it's a friendly joke, but please be a bit mindful of beliefs. Thank you.

And your photoshop wasn't even that great my friend. He's still white. Dafuq is that about :lol:

And your photoshop wasn't even that great my friend. He's still white. Dafuq is that about :lol:

It's ironic how you tell UTJ that he could offend people, then either intentionally or unintentionally make a racist remark yourself... Not all islamic extremists are from Iraq or Afghanistan, you get white terrorists too!

UTJ... I got you bro.

Ed... Told you to pack some SPF 50, least you can get a day job as a walking advert for fake tan, when you're not killing infidels or rebels that is, depends on your mood.

ed2_zps1d4e17db.jpg

FINAL NOTE : the Ed Meme's have got way out of hand, lets finish it here as the thread has gone completely off topic.

What's that coming out of the muzzle, Ted? Sulphur? Hydrogen sulphide? Concentrated old ladies' farts? Or are you accusing Ed of being a paintballer?

Anyhoo, here's me @NAE13 this weekend past:

Me_NAE13_SVD_aim_txt.jpg

Mother of Mary you look fcuking terrifying would of hated to try melee you in NAE ..... (Disturbed face )

Yes TeddyBhoy, I like to (jokingly) be contradicting and hypocritical. Besides, as a Muslim with an immigrant father from Pakistan, I'm sure I can get away with my second comment XD

But anyway.. unfortunately for me I hardly get pics of me in the field. Am I too ninja? :ph34r:

• Supporters

Ian, you look like an absolute bad ass there, change the DPM for some dirty commie russian camo and you could be one of the baddies from any number of popular first person shooters! Didn't carrying 2 full size rifles around all day absolutely knacker you too?

Thanks. Can't say that was the plan, I just go with what i think is cool within my budget. I was going to take my KLMK & Russian webbing, but I knew my DPM would work as effective camo at GZ much better and I just couldn't justify the weight in my bergen. I also knew I was even more unfit this year than last, so effective camo was going to be that much more important. Yeah, carrying two metal rifles did absolutely knacker me.

I started Saturday carrying full PLCE webbing too, including MRE & FRH + hexi brew kit and a couple of thousand 0.2's in a rattle free container, 6 full AK mid-caps + a full 1000rnd hi-cap, a spare hi-cap for the SVD, 3 speedloaders full of 0.3's, 0.28's, & 0.2's, LX tape, micropore tape, sweets, 2L of water, and fcuk knows what else... Needless to say, that didn't last the day :lol: Saturday afternoon i ran a light rig like shoulder holster straps made from 550 paracord for my comms and spare SVD ammo, the rifle and my pistol but really suffered for the lack of water.

Sunday I based my rig on my hydro-pouch and didn't carry both rifles for about 1/2 of the day, only when I knew exactly where I was going and for a definite mission that might well need either. Otherwise I left one in our HQ. I was forced to get a lot more handy with my pistol this weekend, which has been an unexpected benefit of being an ill fat fcuk :lol: 4 kills Sat, 3 Sun inc. the 1 who didn't take it.

Is it wrong I somehow noticed the bulge before the arrow ?!

Either way...nice rifle ;)

It is. Very. But I like it :wub:

Thanks. Svetlana looks better in pics than she does IRL, but a few cans of paint should see her sorted... B)

• Supporters

Mother of Mary you look fcuking terrifying would of hated to try melee you in NAE ..... (Disturbed face )

Actually I started Saturday carrying my massive plastic machete on my back too :lol:

Couple of Deltas came around a corner and surprised me chatting away to a buxom female Other, whose face (thankfully, I would later learn) was totally obscured, like we were in the pub or something. I literally jumped and they just stood there gawping at me. They didn't half whinge when I pulled my pistol and shot them both centre mass! Perhaps they were intimidated. Hope so :P

I just noticed the Hilariously high scope on your SVD. Get a PSO,Heathen!

Or a Kobra,that would look cool.

Oh,and if you have the KLMK onesie,just wear nothing but your load bearing rig to a minimum,the freedom of movement and comfort that thing gives is astonishing.much better than BDUs.

It feels like I'm wearing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL4iVQyp9L4

• Supporters

No, mine is the VDV 2 piece. But with a modified lifchik and webbing belt with AK and grenade pouches, it is light. Just too light coloured for sneaking around through rhododendrons, yew trees, or spruces.

I'm talking to somebody about a PSO, but that high scope position helps against back pain loads!

Actually I started Saturday carrying my massive plastic machete on my back too :lol:

Couple of Deltas came around a corner and surprised me chatting away to a buxom female Other, whose face (thankfully, I would later learn) was totally obscured, like we were in the pub or something. I literally jumped and they just stood there gawping at me. They didn't half whinge when I pulled my pistol and shot them both centre mass! Perhaps they were intimidated. Hope so :P

I would have soiled my breeches :C

• Supporters

Why not just avoid all that ambiguity and call it, "The most awesome thread ever!"?

Anyway, I have more pictures of my awesome self.

Noob loadout:
Noobloadout_zpsaff5eed9.jpg

How you know I'm really a pro in disguise:

ScreenShot2013-09-03at200003_zpsc9490309

• Supporters

I've rediscovered fun lol.

It's still more satisfying to get someone with a single shot, but it's as satisfying to see a squadron of BBs hurtling through the air at stuff. Doesn't even matter if they're not going towards anything, masses of flying BBs just look epic.

• Supporters

Maybe I will...

Anyway, the first video of my epic noob kit domination is up in the media section, I felt a bit like a closet Colonel from Battlefield Friends... Except I don't have a shit bucket...

• Supporters

Yeah, I almost didn't recognise you without the shit bucket on your head.

Finally hot my grubby hands on a marushin raging bull revolver (6.5" barrel). It's big and heavy but its worth lugging it about for the fun. I managed to dual weld this with a scar TM scar heavy (folded stock)

null_zpscbf95bd5.jpg

null_zps947c95d9.jpg

• Supporters

I managed to dual weld

"Managed"?

C'mon man, they're not that heavy.

Do you even lift, brah?

Lol... The scar is not that heavy at the shoulder or at the hip... But try holding it out at arms length for over a minute and it starts to feel a lot lot heavier :)

Archived