Photos from the field

Hubert
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

The only photo I've found from me at the NAE, and damn I look good. B)

9595686281_a4d26c880e_o_zpsfc6e59e4.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

^Ooooooooooooooooooh you jammy bastard, that's uber!

• Supporters

Yeah :P Arby linked me to it on Facebook, I didn't even realise it was me at first. :lol:

That's the thing about long games. At the start you are fully kitted up and all that gear slowly comes off and off and off and off...

You actually look pretty bad ass with that look. Neat and simple!

How do you like the G&G AK47? Is it the Combat machine model?

• Supporters

It's the intermediate one, essentially the CM but with a metal body on it. Cost me £145 and it even has blowback, can't believe how good value it is.

Range is a good 60m and it has a nice spread on it on auto. Not spectacularly accurate, but it feels solid as a rock, very nice trigger response on an 8.4v, seems impossible to jam it up.

It's an AK basically. I've sold my MP5 to a mate to cover the cost of it, I'm thinking of just running it stock on the inside, using it as a workhorse with highcaps and running it until it dies. I think I'm going to add RIS though, it's begging me for a mini EOTech, foregrip and tac light. I'm going to change the pistol grip too, it doesn't look right, and the stock, if there's a nice alternative available. Might see if I can get a crane stock on it.

The only photo I've found from me at the NAE, and damn I look good. B)

Ed_zpsa6a88032.jpg

Now with added Ally, Hollywood'ness.

Excuse my frankly, SH*T photoshop, I was tediously bored.

• Supporters

Might see if I can get a crane stock on it.

Boo, hiss! Sacrilege!

• Supporters

Haha I now dub thee, Michael Bay.

I'll re-visit it tonight and make something worthy of the title. Be prepared to piss your self with laughter, and have an airsoft picture that will actually attract the women rather than scare them away ;)

• Supporters

What are you trying to say? I'm clearly sexy enough to pull anyone I want, whether I'm holding an AK or not.

I'm offended, Mr. Bay. :(

It's nothing personal, it's just.....

Not business actually, had you finishing that sentence in your mind. Unless you've never watched the Godfather in which case that failed. Girl's see us in our airsoft gear and tend to think "terrorist gun wielding physco" instead of " Well he has a rather nice helmet" See what I did there? Anyway, enough off topic till I return with a picture of you looking Ally enough to give the RAF reg. a run for their money!

• Supporters

Ally enough to give the RAF reg. a run for their money!

1097963_446132928835707_1346937211_n.jpg

I rest my case.

couple of me from yesterday afternoon, I'm decidedly low speed high drag at the moment due to injury, but still quicker than half the fat 20 somethings at my local site!

attachicon.gif1272560_539165542805412_238886049_o.jpgattachicon.gif1267250_539164799472153_799804841_o.jpg

Is that a Hazard bag? If so, how are they? Good for high speed...low drag etc..?

getting ready to go out:

995486_10201275486384393_1088959411_n_zps9be6b7f5.jpg

out in the woods:

1268403_630993036935487_31142999_o_zps3d181934.jpg

Had a cracking game this weekend and my new gun is flipping fantastic! :)

What are you trying to say? I'm clearly sexy enough to pull anyone I want, whether I'm holding an AK or not.

I'm offended, Mr. Bay. :(

I rest my case.

^ failure of a double quote.

Here's one of Ed, in the bush when he was part of the Rhodesian SAS.

Ed_zps023a2297.jpg

Ed, please not I accept no responsibility if you get kidnapped by angry members of the RUF,NPFL,AFRC or west side boys. What happened in Freetown was your fault. I told you not to do it.

• Supporters

What's that coming out of the muzzle, Ted? Sulphur? Hydrogen sulphide? Concentrated old ladies' farts? Or are you accusing Ed of being a paintballer?

Anyhoo, here's me @NAE13 this weekend past:

Me_NAE13_SVD_aim_txt.jpg

Old dears best I'm afraid. It was early day's and we were experimenting with some High-tech less than lethal rounds. They turnt out to be lethal.

Loadout looks sweet Ian, swaying me even more to getting myself a sniper rifle and I haven't even started my DMR project yet!

• Supporters

^ failure of a double quote.

Here's one of Ed, in the bush when he was part of the Rhodesian SAS.

Ed_zps023a2297.jpg

Ed, please not I accept no responsibility if you get kidnapped by angry members of the RUF,NPFL,AFRC or west side boys. What happened in Freetown was your fault. I told you not to do it.

Haha this is hilarious :P

• Supporters

Ian, you look like an absolute bad ass there, change the DPM for some dirty commie russian camo and you could be one of the baddies from any number of popular first person shooters! Didn't carrying 2 full size rifles around all day absolutely knacker you too?

Is that a Hazard bag? If so, how are they? Good for high speed...low drag etc..?

It's not no, I was going to get a hazard4 shoulder bag type thing to use with my MP7 but I settled instead for the PANTAC MOLLE EV UNIVERSAL CHEST RIG, or PMEUCR for short. (can be bought here: http://www.airsoftsupplydrop.co.uk/store/pantac-molle-ev-universal-low-profile-chest-rig-olive-drab.html )

As standard it comes with the straps set up for a cross over on the back, but the whole thing comes apart so easily it can be configured as a shoulder/messenger bag type thing in about 2 minutes. It also comes with velcro backed elastic organiser thingies and the whole inside of it is loop velcro molle. Absolutely brilliant bit of kit, carries almost everything I need either on the front (3x MP7 mag in blue force gear tenspeed pouches) or inside using the elastic organisers and molle.

Only 'alteration' I've made to it is to add a Dragon Tactical molle belt platform ( https://www.dragonsupplies.co.uk/catalogue/1078-MOLLE-Belt-Platform-L ) which allows me to run a grenade/smoke pouch on one of the straps, I've switched it up this morning from the chest to my right hip and I'm thinking I may get the smaller one to run on the strap on my back to hold my radio for when it's a particularly organised walk-on.

• Supporters

Haha, I might actually get that tattoo IRL :lol:

What's that coming out of the muzzle, Ted? Sulphur? Hydrogen sulphide? Concentrated old ladies' farts? Or are you accusing Ed of being a paintballer?

Anyhoo, here's me @NAE13 this weekend past:

Me_NAE13_SVD_aim_txt.jpg

Is it wrong I somehow noticed the bulge before the arrow ?!

Either way...nice rifle ;)

Archived