Actionhobbies.co.uk

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Cancelled my order, waited like two days to refund me, never told me jack.

Rang them about it, got downtalked like I was some sort of idiot, despite my only wanting to know why my order had been cancelled.

Eventually learnt that it was because they had given me incorrect information via email AND on the listing for the product (marketing a dummy grenade as a powdershot gas grenade).

Not really impressed. Okay, sure, they solved the issue about the whole not telling me the right stuff thing, but they could have had the common courtesy to tell me they'd gone to that effort.

• Supporters

yea its still quite another thing to get an E-Mail back F ing and blinding worse than when i was 5 Professionalism 0

Products 2

Delivery 0 (i get Z1 stuff faster for godsake and i live in moray scotland!??!)

Knowledge on what they sell 0 (i doubt they have even seen most of it out of the poxy packaging)

• Supporters

I've never had a problem with ActionHobbies. Ordered guns, BBs, magazines, parts, vests, quite a lot from them.

They've always answered all emails I've sent them within a couple of days, never had any order problems or anything.

Only thing that annoys me is their website, some information isn't correct, but I always email them about a product before I order anyway, the information about each product isn't laid out the same, and there are quite a few grammar and spelling errors around.

• 1 month later...

I've dealt with them dozens of times. The difference is i've always gone in person to make my purchases.

There are a few spelling mistakes on the website but thats just a minor thing.

Sometimes it will say that an item is in stock and when i go over there its gone. (Internet sales have preference i got told). Fair one.

In the last ten months i've bought:

ICS SIG 551

King Arms BW15 Carbine

SRC G36 KSK

ASG CZ75

Army R45

Plus various trousers, jackets ,webbing, pouches, fleeces. In excess of twenty mags of various kinds, Peq boxes, Taclights. The list goes on.

I have even had the manager knock £25 off a brand new BW15 rifle for me.

I'm sorry but i have never had a bad experience with them. They have fixed gbb mags and other issues on the spot for me. And i didn't even buy them from ActionHobbies.

Can't fault them i'm afraid fellas.

I ordered a KA m4 off them with no problems. Some of the stuff on site is wrong but nothing major.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Yeah, I've had no problems with them either. I had a bit of a mixup with Stef at Skirmish Airsoft which delayed getting my UKARA and AH were very helpful. 3 orders total, maybe £260 worth, so it's not like I was getting the big spender treatment...

• Supporters

I've always found them helpful too, they even had me on the UKARA database in less than 24 hours of posting and they emailed me immediately once it was done.

Bought quite a lot from them too and never had any issues.

• Supporters

So i went back and if you don't have to return anything and can find info elsewhere instead of asking them their alright

so i'll bump them to a 4/10

• 2 months later...

I've had no problem with them in the 2 years I've been buying from them.

Although personally I wouldn't buy guns off them, the main reason I shop there is because they are a Begadi dealer :)

• 5 years later...

They're pretty much the only UK supplier for the mags I use and have always been friendly and polite to me. Have chatted to the owner numerous times on the phone and he is a very friendly and talkative chap. Fixed my issue for me with a faulty mag, agreeing to replace it.

• Moderators

same here, although ive only ordered clothing from them, as they had a massive sale when moving stock, ive always had a good experience with them........they even called me once as the pair of combats i wanted they couldn't find but my wife answered the phone, they managed to convince her i was not buying anything! hahaha

Archived