.20+?

Samoolol
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Morning all,

I'm planning on purchasing my first AEG in a few months time (UKARA) and have noticed that the site I will be primarily be playing at has a strict 350fps limit (as I've noticed many other sites do).

The AEG in question fires at about 390-400fps out of the box with .2's.

My question is would it be a simple job to downgrade the spring? Or is this something I'll need to get a little help with. I'm not inept when it comes to this kind of thing but I'd hate to damage the gun due to not seeking help.

Would a heavier BB be another alternative? Say .3's? I'll be playing a lot of woods scenarios so I'm worried about the range I may lose by taking this route.

If going for a lower power spring is my best option, could any one point me in the right direction as to what spring would be needed to comply with a 350fps limit? The gun - http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/king-arms-colt-m4-ris.html

Many thanks in advance guys!

Sam.

you have to chrono on sites using .2's

like you im gun illetrate when it comes to adjustments and like you the gun is coming from abroad at 400fps so needs downgrading. have a look at youtube and see if theres a relevant vid for the gun

you have to chrono on sites using .2's

like you im gun illetrate when it comes to adjustments and like you the gun is coming from abroad at 400fps so needs downgrading. have a look at youtube and see if theres a relevant vid for the gun

Ahhhh I see :( That makes sense.

I may have a word with the site I'll be playing at and see if they'd be able to sort that out for me.

What are you looking to buy/where from, by the way?

Ive ordered the New WE M4 AEG. You?

Very nice mate was tempted by one.

I'm going for a king arms colt m4 - Wanted more rail space so went for this -

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/king-arms-colt-m4-ris.html

Reviews I've read seem really good, going to be replacing the carry handle with an Eotech 552 holo and possibly switching the grip for a vertical one.

Edit - Thanks for the video mate!I'd guess that most are similar to that so it shouldn't be too difficult to downgrade the spring. Now to find a suitable spring!

apparatently a M100 will do the trick.

Hopefully all are as easy but not sure, someone will be able to help.

Ive got a SRC G36C which is firing at 347fps currently and fantastic gun, just getting a ICS M4 and then my WE should be here at some point soon.

apparatently a M100 will do the trick.

Hopefully all are as easy but not sure, someone will be able to help.

Ive got a SRC G36C which is firing at 347fps currently and fantastic gun, just getting a ICS M4 and then my WE should be here at some point soon.

Nicely done mate :) Quite a collection. Other than my LSM9 GBB pistol (Cheap but oh my I'm impressed) I've got nothing! Making the transition from paintball to airsoft was a tough one but all these sexy guns are definitely worth it :D Looking to get an MP5 at some point too, for CQB.

Any recommendations regarding what brand of M100 spring? Seems like there are tons of them! and as it's such an essential part, don't want to go getting a below par one.

Edit - Systema do an M100 but the website states that the power range with it is 260-300fps! Seems a tad too low.

Archived