Edgar brothers

TheHalfLizard

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

http://shop.edgarbrothers.com/

Bought some eyepro from them thursday morning arrived at my door friday morning.

Very easy to use, VERY fast delivery.

Btw, I have no affiliation with the company etc,etc.

Unless you count me once picking up a dead badger from a carpark near one of their shops.

Used to buy all my Pistol reloading supplies from them and they gave execellent service/value, I too have no affiliation with them apart from living in the same County LOL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • Head Moderator

Very positive experience with recent purchase from Edgar Brothers Online. Website was simple to navigate and add items to basket, checkout was smooth, and email updates. The delivery was very quick, I ordered on Sunday 29 November and the parcel arrived on Tuesday 01 December and was well packed.

Their monthly Ghost sale is very good value (if they have an item you want), and being the UK retailer for Arc'teryx makes it worth checking to see what is on offer.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.