Call to Arms

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

In preparation for Operation Broad Sword allied forces have been given clearance to send in a Special Forces Unit behind enemy lines.

Their mission is to eliminate any threat by Ahanku's four eldest sons, posed to NATO forces.

In order to facilitate this, Special Forces are to gather intel about Ahanku's defensive positions and possible WMD on their recon mission and take out Ahanku's sons by means of deadly force.

In layman terms get behind enemy lines, gather intel on the lay of the land and take out Ahanku's four eldest sons before getting back in one piece.

However Ahanku's Sons have got wind of the Allied forces intent and are taking every precaution to protect themselves and their land and are calling for loyalists to unite and defeat the infidel at all costs. A "Call to Arms" by Ahanku and his sons has been made. Loyalists are being armed and prepared by Ahanku's military leaders.

Book in now and get to know the lay of the land in preparation for Operation Broadsword.

Game Fee £25 adults £20 juniors

Includes Lunch

Gates open at 09:00 Game on 10:00 End Ex 17:00

Free Tea and Coffee all day

Onsite facilities - Car Park, Battery Charging facilities, toilets, BB's, Pyro, Catering Shop for drinks, crisps, chocolate, bacon butties and cake etc.

I reckon Phlea and I will both be up for a game.

Need to get to know the land better so we can play right through on the night game, although knowing Phlea he'll be able to see anyhoo so it'll be me strolling round bumping into the enemy lol

Can't wait to get gaming up there again. I've really enjoyed it there so far. I really like the lay of the land as it has loads of places to sneak into, but also to be sneaked up on too.

Cheers guys

Great , be nice to have ya's back once again.

Defo easier when you know where your going ( I have a slight advantage tho if I'm honest )

Im up for the sunday! Should be good! Havnt played for a couple of weeks so looking forward to it!

All im saying matt is youll find out sunday!

Its a great site, plenty of places for really good fire fights and also plenty of opportunity for playing sneaky!

Make sure you book in mate otherwise you wont get fed!

The 2 lads that are running it have played at alpha for what seems like years so theyve got plenty of experience and the games are more than just your usual attack and defend! In the short space of time that theyve been up and running theyr doing a great job.

See you sunday mate, Hopefully get you signed up for the 36 hour game on the 5/6 May?

Ye im sure someone could lend you a mag matt. Ill have an ask around now.

Its Westy and Greenough running it. And doing well, fair play to them!

They're in the car ready for you to lend fella

See you guys on the morning, bright and early for good days playing

Some really good gaming this weekend

Lots of smiles :)

Thanks and well done to all that came especially the Marshall

Hope to see you guys again soon

Fair play lads, yesterday was awsome! And the 'kill house' at the end finished it off nicely!

Thanks again and I might see you Saturday!

A few more bits added ready for next weekend!

Archived