Just made an account so i could use all your wisdom and ask some questions about the beautiful MWS. Sorry if my English isn't perfect sometimes, i'm from Holland and sometimes the grammar is a bit hard for me.
I'm going to buy my first MWS (m4a1 or cqb are the only one's i could get my hands on, in Holland for a reasonable price)
My problem is the fps (joule) limit.
In Holland we have some new rules that:
- Assault rifles may have a max of 1.2 J tested with .3 bb's (and a max weight of .3 bb's during the game)
- Dmr's may have 1,7 J tested with .3 (and a max weight of .4 bb's during the game)
I also come to England every year for a Milsim of Stirling airsoft.
They have a max of 370 FPS (with .2) for assault (and no DMR).
- So i'm not sure if i'm going to make a DMR for the rules in Holland, with an max of 370 FPS (so i could use it in England as well).
- Or could it be an possibility to make 2 inner barrels/hop ups, one for England and one for Holland. (Is changing the inner barrel/hop up a quick switch?)
- Or should i just stay with one unit and stay under the 1.2 J (test with .3 bb's)
I also have some questions about upgrading parts and all (i made an list of every upgrade that's used on this post) but those questions depend on were i'm going to use my mws for.
And no an 2nd mws is not an option
I hope that you guys with all the knowledge about the mws could help me make a choice.