Is this Aloud

Wills
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is it possible for me (14) or my dad to buy a second hand airsoft gun (not two toned) second hand off a local skirmisher without us having a UKARA?....note this is not going to happen just wondering for a mate as he is looking for a gun to start the sport.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Nope that's not possible unless you have some other valid defense.

You also need to be 18 to get a 2 tone.

If I was you I'd leave it with your 'friend' or his parents to purchase than worry about it yourself :)

• AF-UK Founding Member

That'd still be a sale though really wouldn't it. Your best bet is to have someone over 18 buy 2 tone gun for you and give it to you. If you pay them though then it becomes a sale and therefore illegal.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Here isn't the place to discuss how to get around the law. I've told you what is acceptable and what is not so I leave it to you as to what you are going to do next.

Thanks.

TBH if you were talking like this on most other forums you would be banned by now.

THERE MUST BE NO CASH OR SERVICES CHANGING HANDS OR ITS NOT A GIFT AND THEREFORE ILLEGAL AND WILL DAMAGE THE ALREADY FRAGILE HOLD AIRSOFTING HAS!

If you are that set on softing rent a gun, rather than try and find a loop hole where there isn't one. You are 14, spend the 4 years until you can buy your own going to skirmishes and saving up for what you want, all this thread has done is made you look like a kid still fresh from MW2 wanting to play guns in the woods.

Archived