Help! Questions About UK Law!

Ritchie
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums.

I just wanted to ask you how old you have be to compete in an airsoft match. (Please also bare in mind that I am only 11.)

I haven't managed to obtain an airsoft gun yet, but I'm pretty sure that my dad's gonna buy me one. :rolleyes:

I think that I am mature and grown-up enough to handle an airsoft gun, be it a rifle or a handgun. I also accept that airsoft guns can be very dangourous when placed in the wrong hands. I also understand that an airsoft rifle (or handgun) can cause serious injury to people around me. Lastly, I would also like you to aknowledge that I accept that I should never under any curcumstances bring my airsoft gun into the public eye.

Phew! Glad I got that off my chest!

Anyway, onto my second question.

Is there an airsoft site around my area? I live in Abergavenny, Wales.

Thanks guys. -Ritchie ;)

• Supporters

hi there,

there a few sites near you

look here! http://www.airsoftmap.net/UK/Skirmish

as for how old you need to be that is deemed by the site, the lowest ive seen is 12 and often you need to be accompanied by an adult, you will be lucky if this is the case and insurance of the site goes up and staff need checks to check there not any risk to players.

i hope this helps and good luck, if you are allowed i would try renting first and see if you enjoy it! you never know you may want to wait until your older or by the time you come around to play your airsoft gun might be knackered? (if you need to be 14, 16 w/e to play)

what gun were you thinking of buying anyway?

hi there,

there a few sites near you

look here! http://www.airsoftmap.net/UK/Skirmish

as for how old you need to be that is deemed by the site, the lowest ive seen is 12 and often you need to be accompanied by an adult, you will be lucky if this is the case and insurance of the site goes up and staff need checks to check there not any risk to players.

i hope this helps and good luck, if you are allowed i would try renting first and see if you enjoy it! you never know you may want to wait until your older or by the time you come around to play your airsoft gun might be knackered? (if you need to be 14, 16 w/e to play)

what gun were you thinking of buying anyway?

Hi. Thanks for the quick response and helpful info. I just remembered, ( and boy am I gonna sound dumb ) but I'm acctualy 12.

LOL. How did I forget THAT!? LOL. Anyway, I was thinking of buying an AK-47. Here is the link----

http://www.cheapbbguns.co.uk/ak-47-rifle-p-230.html

Thanks for all the help! - Ritchie

• Supporters

not if you want it to last.

it is a springer, is cheap. Wont be great in a skirmish, but fine for plinking.

If you are wanting an AK, look at the JG or CYMA models, they are decent enough for a beginner.

You will be looking to spend around £100+ for a decent gun.

Archived