Wolf Armouries

the_robbo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ha! I think I know the culprit, shows how much damage a single person can do.

My biggest gripe was them was price matching an item with zero one and then adding zero one's postage (£10) into the equation while I was standing right there. "if you got it from them you'd have to pay postage."

My biggest gripe was them was price matching an item with zero one and then adding zero one's postage (£10) into the equation while I was standing right there. "if you got it from them you'd have to pay postage."

I don't feel strongly either way about that. I mean, I don't think they have a price match policy or promise but someone makes you an offer, you choose whether to accept, don't accept or make a counter offer which they can accept or not.

I don't feel strongly either way about that. I mean, I don't think they have a price match policy or promise but someone makes you an offer, you choose whether to accept, don't accept or make a counter offer which they can accept or not.

Yes, but you don't say "sure mate we can price match you that" and then say" "and we're also going to charge you £8 for nothing".

Found something on their website, but there is literally NO product info... To find out more I clicked the "email us" link and got a pop up with THIS as the email address: [email protected] :rolleyes:

Guess my money is going elsewhere!!

• 1 month later...

Has anyone been into wolf armouries recently?

Have they got better at 'in person' customer service.

im planning a trip to London soonish and had planned on visiting them and pro airsoft (depending on who has what in stock).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2017 at 5:48 PM, ghostwalker said:

Has anyone been into wolf armouries recently?

Have they got better at 'in person' customer service.

im planning a trip to London soonish and had planned on visiting them and pro airsoft (depending on who has what in stock).

Went in the other week, website showed stock on something I had been after for ages.

Wasn't looking forward to the visit as previous examples have not been positive but they had what I wanted, sold it to me with no issue and were helpful when I asked questions so I would say it has improved.

I would go back despite my previous grumblings.

• Supporters

I've been a few times over the past few months and found them nothing but helpful on the whole, i recently bought a TM Glock 22 as i wanted a TM body to fit my GunsModify G34 Salient Arms slide, when i asked about it they were a bit apprehensive of trying to fit it on but did eventually, they were in awe of the slide i had especially at the price i got it at and confirmed that it was the GunsModify (read better than Ace1Arms) one i had.

However at the time of the buying the Glock, the UKARA website decided to go down so he could not check my UKARA validation (which i had) and was umming and ahhing if he should just let me have it on a pinky promise not to use it in an armed robbery (lol) he tried calling my local site but they didn't pick up the phone, my only choice was to ask him to call another shop (AirsoftZone) as the staff their could confirm that i was a regular player which he did without issue.

However my last order with them did go a bit tits up when i ordered a Magpul stock and they sent me the wrong model, i called them up and they apologised profusely, i returned it in original packing and they gave me the correct one with no quibbles and again apologised.

I will be going back there as they do have some rare pieces and whilst their website isn't perfect and still rough around the edges  its a far cry improvement over the crap they had before.

Cheers guys, I had heard things had improved a lot. I also saw on their fb page a complaint that the manager dealt with very quickly. I'm going in to pick up a new gun in a few weeks and will be spending (for me) a fairly decent amount of cash on it and accessories. 

So I just wanted a little more reassurance they had sorted their acts out. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of an odd one today. 

I phoned wolf enquiringly about the pts rm4 erg and some attachments. Very quickly added up to £600 worth of gear. 

I had barely finished describing what I was after, when the guy (didn't get a name unfortunately) started trying to push a Tokyo Marui on me instead.

Even when I said I did not want a TM he kept pressing about it being the much better gun etc etc..

not really sure if this is an off day for them or not. But really has me questioning where I might spend my money and in turn what gun I might now buy ( had been a pts rm4 erg from wolf or a krytac enhanced lmg from pro airsoft). 

• 5 weeks later...

Ghostwalker that would be because they don’t sell KWA but do sell TM.  If you are interested in the KWA ERG’s which are the best recoil guns currently available speak to John at J Tac Customs.

9 hours ago, BigAl said:

If you are interested in the KEA ERG’s which are the best recoil guns currently available,...

Ooo, that's a bold statement ;)

Had nowt but problem after problem from wolf armouries ref external parts and extras for my loadouts bought a gun for my mates bday present and estimated fps was 320-360 was firing at 387 was not happy.

Phone to sort out a downgrade and sent it to them and it took 3 weeks to downgrade wtf so chased it up every other day and then they told i had to pay additional postage for them to send it back to me on top of me sending to them as rif was to hot to start with when i specifically requested it to be site legal and then charging me to send it back avoid this company like the plagued they are god awful.

In retrospective thoughts next time i use more local company or if i have to order online i will do more research as wolf armouries seem to like taking tour money but trying to look after customers they dont give a flying f*ck

2 hours ago, shogunate said:

Had nowt but problem after problem from wolf armouries ref external parts and extras for my loadouts bought a gun for my mates bday present and estimated fps was 320-360 was firing at 387 was not happy.

Phone to sort out a downgrade and sent it to them and it took 3 weeks to downgrade wtf so chased it up every other day and then they told i had to pay additional postage for them to send it back to me on top of me sending to them as rif was to hot to start with when i specifically requested it to be site legal and then charging me to send it back avoid this company like the plagued they are god awful.

In retrospective thoughts next time i use more local company or if i have to order online i will do more research as wolf armouries seem to like taking tour money but trying to look after customers they dont give a flying f*ck

wow, that is piss poor service. I won't be going anywhere near them

On 07/04/2017 at 0:53 PM, shogunate said:

Hi there

I oversee operations at Wolf Armouries, your post above was brought to my attention by a member of staff who browses the forum. Your experience concerns me for 2 reasons. A 3 week wait is beyond the target leadtime for the technician and charging additional postage is against company policy.

If you would be so kind as provide any details of your order I will make a full investigation. I did message you privately first, but haven't had a response yet.

So 2 days later, I have had no response in private or on here. I have interviewed everyone who works here including those who normally do not interact with customers and no-one can recall such case. I can only assume that this is not the whole story or it happened a long long time ago. Nevertheless if shogunate can provide valid order details I will make compensate him for our mistakes.

1 hour ago, WolfArmouries said:

So 2 days later, I have had no response in private or on here. I have interviewed everyone who works here including those who normally do not interact with customers and no-one can recall such case. I can only assume that this is not the whole story or it happened a long long time ago. Nevertheless if shogunate can provide valid order details I will make compensate him for our mistakes.

He's been active since you've first contacted him... Kind of shady if you ask me. I must say I've not seen any other retailers sign onto a forum and try to contact an MIA member before so good on you.

Customer Service is the definitive line between having frequent rebuyers and good reviews so keep it up and I'm sure you'll gain a nice reputation :)

This post is grossly inappropriate conduct. I knew this is what you were going to do. Shamfuldispray!

or it happened a long long time ago.

EDIT: Being right doesn't make you right.

• AF-UK Founding Member
1 hour ago, Sacarathe said:

This post is grossly inappropriate conduct. I knew this is what you were going to do. Shamfuldispray!

EDIT: Being right doesn't make you right.

Right of reply.

Let's keep the thread on track with additional feedback before it collapses into anything else. A summary of the above situation can be posted by either party following PM discussions.

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, WolfArmouries said:

I'm sorry if you feel that way.

I've said if anyone who worked or used to work here didn't do what was right, I'll make it right.

Wouldn't worry about it I personally think you taking the time to reply is commendable.  More sites and stores should be active on the forums as it is good for the customers to be able give and receive feedback.

3 hours ago, Devastator said:

Right of reply.

Thank you for weighing in, I shall temper my response should this happen again. :) I shall read up on what that phrase means, but I don't expect it includes a right to conclude fraudulence without evidence.

2 hours ago, WolfArmouries said:

I'm sorry if you feel that way.

Absolutely you can (or rather 'I think') respond, but to accuse a reviewer? I would have no problem with "our company does not operate like this please provide details", but "this person is mistaken/misleading" for me crosses a line (in this environment). This is why I did not reply after your initial post here - it was absolutely reasonable. And I hope you do continue to correspond with the users here.

I've had iffy experiences (Still never got back something of mine they lost :P - I was offered a replacement but it was not worth the rail fare) with wolf armouries but if the price is right I'd shop there again - got my first hire-purchase gun there in fact and I do check the prices when I want to buy something.

12 minutes ago, Sacarathe said:

Absolutely you can (or rather 'I think') respond, but to accuse a reviewer? I would have no problem with "our company does not operate like this please provide details", but "this person is mistaken/misleading" for me crosses a line (in this environment). This is why I did not reply after your initial post here - it was absolutely reasonable. And I hope you do continue to correspond with the users here.

I've had iffy experiences (Still never got back something of mine they lost :P - I was offered a replacement but it was not worth the rail fare) with wolf armouries but if the price is right I'd shop there again - got my first hire-purchase gun there in fact and I do check the prices when I want to buy something.

That would be my mistake then.

I'm no PR man, but seeing accusations being made about my colleagues, I came on with a view to rectifying the situation.  The (so far unverified) reviewer has been active, seen my PM, then left the conversation and also not responded on this thread, if I had gotten a reply, I wouldn't be sharing it here.

Anyhow, I have subscribed to email alerts on this thread should there be anything our sales staff are unable to deal with.

• 2 months later...

I am new to the Airsoft world and Bill @WolfArmories has been very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. Love my TM Strike Warrior. 

The stock on the website is not always accurate but as I work close by its not been an issue! 

I agree with Asomodai.

I am a newbie and just went into Wolf to look around, no intention to buy whatsoever. I spent ages just chatting to Bill who was very friendly and helpful.

• 1 year later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.