Circuit-Airsoft - New Online Shop

Hollowtip
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi

We have just launched a brand new Website and invite all members of Airsoft Forums UK to take a look, We have designed the website to be as user friendly as possible, The Owner and Partners are all keen Airsofters so hope you will like what you see.

Great Products at what we consider Great Prices, Games Info Page, Promotional Products and much more coming soon.

We are in are infancy but doing well so far, We have affiliations with Game sites in Scotland and Southern England and are always open to requests, We are not just a shop we want to be a service to the Airsoft Community.

If you create an account with us please mention that you saw us on Airsoft-Forums UK and you may get a nice surprise if you place an Order with us.

Read our Pre-orders page that will detail how you can get what you want and when you want, this is already proving popular with 14 Pre-orders being placed within our first week, we don't mind being the middle man :D

We have a Promotion on all AEG/GBB Guns and GBB Pistols that can be seen on the Homepage and we are already delivering to Afghanistan for free.

Hope to see you all soon

Rgds

J

http://www.circuit-airsoft.co.uk

• 2 years later...

Hi all,

Just a quick message to let you all know that I am back on line after an 18 month absence and Am here to stay!

I have redesigned the Navigation Panel for ease so you can go directly to where you need to go, Also have added information across the website to help New Players understand some of the Termonology about different item.

Theres also a UKSF part that gives you some background info and links straight to some of the Stock, again made for ease.

Theres also a 4 page Review of a New Gaming site that covers Cambridgshire, Bedfordshire and Northamptonshire.

Feel free to take a look and contact me at anytime if you have any questions.

Thanks

Jase

Visit My Website

post-5157-1338756709_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Archived