Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abbadon101

Sales template for guns

7 posts in this topic

Is making a sales template mandatory a good idea with things like, make, fps, condition etc on it a good idea, I have seen alot of guns being sold with very little info, I know you can PM them but it would be nice to have all the details there as this would stop time waster PMs.

There was one....

I Dont know were it whent but i think i whent alittle like this:

Make:

Gun/Model:

Accessories:

Condition:

FPS:

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:

Price/Payment:

Pictures:

I will sticky it again

Jack

Your Thoughts on enforcing this? i.e closing topics and making users PM admins / Edit post to said template

Or have it only as a rough guide?

I say rough guide but would like to hear your thoughts.

I use 2 other forums that will lock and delete your thread if you dont use a template. And that is the template I use with with all sales and it is used on all the forum is use too.

I don't see how enforcing it from now on would hurt, it would make sure people give all the needed info, I know I don't like having to PM some one for more info on things like make and FPS when realy those are 2 of the most important thinks and it will stop people ripping of newbies who don't know a DBoys from a Systema.

I see were your comming from but i recon it would take up alot of the mods time editing posts

Also people selling more then like 3 or 4 guns will have a problem there will be to much infomation in one post

so i recon we dont enforce it but encourage it?

What do you guys think?

Jack

pretty much what i had in mind, we will let this thread roll for a while see if we can get other thoughts.