Chalk

MAC 11 AND GLOCK 18C *WANTED*

7 posts in this topic

Hi Guys Got the Mac11's I was after but still need more mags you know how they are with the mass bb usage, will still consider another MAC also but really just mags (earlier Version I.e fits Kwa KSc Hfc Mac 11 1st version)

Other than that any good gas blowback pistols TM, ksc, Kwa, I like Glocks all of them pref 18c or 26c. Also USP, Berretta Tactical version, Luger?.

Let me know if you have any of this and I will Buy. PM me or leave a reply I check nearly every day : )

Cheers

Chalk

caps-lock-not-necessary.jpg

Nutster

caps-lock-not-necessary.jpg

Nutster

HHMMMMM!!!!! Thanks for the advice...... I think? : (

hi there mate i got a mac 11 for sale with 2 mags shoulder holster thinks its the ksc version cant remember but it also has the magnesium firing pin so wont shatter with high powered gas drop me a message if your interested. thanks

kev

p.s i also have a high cappa full auto extreme with 1 standard and 2 extended mags im willing to part with aswell. also with a drop leg holster.

hi there mate i got a mac 11 for sale with 2 mags shoulder holster thinks its the ksc version cant remember but it also has the magnesium firing pin so wont shatter with high powered gas drop me a message if your interested. thanks

kev

p.s i also have a high cappa full auto extreme with 1 standard and 2 extended mags im willing to part with aswell. also with a drop leg holster.

Hi kev, tahnks for your msg, I did buy one but would consider a second and what luck about the Hi capa. Where do you live?. I live in leatherhead surrey. I'll definately take the mac and probably the hi capa. let me know how much individually or a s a pair and would be good to know what make the mac is I know the Hi capa extreme is Marui. If you look on the stock or underneath the front grip swing arm (right on the front of the gun) there will be a ksc logo. Send me some photos to amadeussurrey@yahoo.co.uk but I am VERY INTERESTED MATE.

Many Thanks Charlie

hi i've got a upgraded kwa Glock 17 selling for around £125 it's worth around £180 willing to accept offer within reason email me at tobyelwes@gmail.com