m4 and m203

reecymc
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

does anyone know if the m203 not ris will go on the m4 handguard and the battery still go in it

thanks

why dont you just get the RIS version much simpler :)

Such as the JG-S-system.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I've been told that RIS-ing an M203 onto the M4 (S-system) would make it incredibly over-balanced and front heavy.

As to the orrgional question, the battery is unlikely to fit in.

Such as the JG-S-system.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I've been told that RIS-ing an M203 onto the M4 (S-system) would make it incredibly over-balanced and front heavy.

Dosnt a M203 do that anyway??

Pretty much yeah , I have an M203 on my CA M4 along with a MOE handguard and it is much more front heavy, not a problem when the stock is fully extended but when collapsed it is a bit unwieldy.

Dosnt a M203 do that anyway??

I meant in comparison to an M16 w/-M203 or M4 w/-M203 (standard). This after a conversation I had with an M4 enthusiast who has tried various M4 / M16 and M203 combos.

it WILL fit.

Remove both front handguards

Put the launcher onto the gun (i assume you are refering to one that has the loop that goes round the barrel

You take your lower handguard (the one the battery IS in) and put it on the top,

put battery in

away you go.

nice 1 mate cheers

Archived