Samuel

Marui MP5K, Chinese AK47 (SOLD)

12 posts in this topic

I am leaving the UK, and sadly must sell my airsoft guns.

****** BOTH GUNS NOW SOLD ******

Firstly, the Marui MP5K:

It has a brilliant rate of fire, good power for a short barrel and is loads of fun. It has never been dirty or wet, never used for skirmishing; only having minimal use against targets indoors. It has been lubricated correctly and I am still only on my second bottle of ammunition so it is virtually brand new. Very good condition, it comes with both original and large capacity magazines, plus a rapid charger with UK mains plug. It is in its original box with a couple of bottles of ammunition.

See it in operation here:

mp5f.jpg

mp5full.jpg

I will also throw in a foldup target/pellet trap:

pellettrap.jpg

I'm in the South West London area. I'd be willing to sell the MP5K, original and hi cap clips, pellet trap, ammo and fast charger for £70 + p&p for a quick sale; which is much less than I paid for it! Bargain.

I also have a Chinese AK47, which can be seen in action here:

As above, this has hardly been used and has mostly been in storage. I will sell this with charger and folding pellet trap for £50 + p&p.

akfull.jpg

pellettrap.jpg

Usual rules apply, must have UKARA registration. Serious enquiries only please.

i'll take the mp5k and will collect I live in Leatherhead Surrey where do you live?? call me on 07593033661 if you want a quick sell

PM about combined sale

Definitely interested in MP5K if the two gents above don't want it.

Thanks

Razzzz

thanks for the mp5k Sam, works real great and no marks good luck with selling the ak although it was a perfect example. Its just not my sort of gun, Many thanks

Charlie

have sent e:mail ref ak, not got anything back for 4 days, so it it sold, if not then please mail me and i will get back to you asap.

hi bigshep, sorry for the delay; i had a buyer which fell through without payment so the AK is going back on the market. another buyer has first option and has until wednesday afternoon, after which i'll contact you again if not sold.

sorry again for the slow response.

rgds, Sam