Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Atomic Punk

M203 for G36C enquiry

3 posts in this topic

Hey all!

Just a few more considerations for upgrades on my G36c and I was thinking about attaching a lovely grenade launcher to it to make me look as manly as possible............as well as giving me a slight advantage on the battle field.

I know they're going to be hugely expensive, but I was wondering where the best place to get one compatible would be.

For a G36C I would just go madbull short launcher, fits onto the RIS at the front. very simple.

This will cost around £80

OR

this may work better...

$250... I KNOW you can get ones cheaper than this, buit I really CBA doing research ito a gun I'll (probably) never get.

Dont forget to factor in shell cost, either go madbull or king arms...

then gas.

then decide on a BB weight you want:

lioghter gives a larger spread and travels further, heavier ones dont.

also, you CAN put cheaper BB's into 40mm 'nades due to the BB just being pushed by air in a not particularly long tube, ther is no chance of it getting jammed. (i THINK, can't see any reason why it would)

TBH if you dont think you will use it i wouldnt get one there kind of like sniper rifles you have to play a certain way on a certain terrain for them to be effective or its just going to be a massive metal tube on the front of your weapon weighing you down

But thats just my opinion :)