Marui strike warrior

rusty1109
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I have a problem with my strike warrior pistol, ever since I've had it the trigger will ocassionally jam and the pistol won't fire.

It happens every fifth shot perhaps I'll be firing away happily then I will pull but the trigger doesn't move at all. To make it fire you have to release the pressure on the trigger and re-apply it repeatedly until it 'unjams' itself after which you can continue to fire another five shots or so.

I was given advice about this at a skirmish day but it was quite technical and by the time I got around to trying to take it apart I had forgotten most of it!

So if anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful!

I have tried a libeal application of silicone oil to the working parts to no effect.

Cheers,

Rusty

• 1 year later...

I'm not 100% sure, but I think your safety might be dodgy. Try firing it and when it won't fire, take your finger off the trigger and put the safety on. When you take it off again it should fire. If so, you should get a new safety. If not, then I don't know. I would strip it down and find out that way, but if you're not sure on stripping it, then leave it and ask someone who has experience to do it for you.

Archived