Busted G19

beckyuk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thats probably because the guys they were shooting at were like :

ARGHH MEDIC!!!

ive never played airsoft woth girls lol mintttttttttttt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
When i try to fire my G19, it will fire the round in the chamber and recoil but it doesnt reload and after a few shots gas will Pi55 out of the side (pardon my french i couldnt think of a better word). Now i have lubricated and bought a new magazine and this still happens... HELP MEEEE

All my love

Becky

xxx

:wub::ph34r::wub:

My kwa glock 19 did exact same thing, just got to clean it, the get some good grease i used abbey gun grease

It basically means you're not maintaining it properly, don't worry about it it'll be a fine just make sure it is 100% clean before u start greasing use silicon oil to clean it, any thing else might ruin ur seals

• 2 months later...
if its a KSC/KWA g19 then its the valve thats busted, same thing happend to mine ages ago ....

insiide the nozel there is a spring and a small plastic valve youll probley find the plastic valve missing or a small bit left you need to replace it

heres the part

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=1517

Hey so a while ago i started this post, and most of it was about me having boobies, but i was wondering how the hell i use this part O_O

xxx

Hey so a while ago i started this post, and most of it was about me having boobies, but i was wondering how the hell i use this part O_O

xxx

I don't think the valve is causing the problem although the gas pouring out does make me think.

Mine used to do the same, it turned out that the two springs that pull the piston back into position after pushing a round into the hop had come uncoiled at the ends and worked their way loose. So when the first round had gone, the piston would still be sat on top of the mag and not letting it feed anything else.

If it does turn out to be the valve, take the mag out and look at the side where it has numbers going down it. At the top where you load it, there should be a big silver button type thing inside a brass washer with two grooves in it. Get a big flat head screwdriver and unscrew the brass bit to remove the valve.

Archived