Busted G19

beckyuk
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

When i try to fire my G19, it will fire the round in the chamber and recoil but it doesnt reload and after a few shots gas will Pi55 out of the side (pardon my french i couldnt think of a better word). Now i have lubricated and bought a new magazine and this still happens... HELP MEEEE

All my love

Becky

xxx

:wub::ph34r::wub:

• Supporters

after a quick google, guy had the same problem as you

I am currently having a problem in my KSC Glock 19. I put gas in the magazine, fill it up with bb's, put the magazine in the gun, c*** it back and fire. This of course shoots the bb as usual. Then, I pull the trigger again, nothing comes out. I figured out the only way to get the gun to chamber another bb was to recock the gun after every shot. I know this is not normal, but I am unsure of how this is fixed. Any suggestions?

this what he did finally.

All great suggestions. I ended up trading the gun for another gun last month. The guy that I traded it to found out that the problem was with the mag catch.

although i wouldn't of thought it would be the mag catch? worth a shot though.

First of all RUN ITS A LADY!! (geeky glasses guy that you dotn have on here) i just wanted to say that :)

A guy on my site has the same problem now i am useless with gas guns but i know a thing or two about real guns (which has basicly the same prosess)

MY opinion is the hammer isnt comeing back and it is just staying in the upright postion pressing the button on the mag to release the gas that would explane the S#### load of gas comming out

but thats just my opinion :)

• AF-UK Founding Member
First off, welcome to the forum. and OMG A LADEH!!!

Someone's a bit excited :P:lol:

I'd just do as the others have suggested in checking the mag catch and if that doesn't help then stripping it down, checking everything is how it should be to the best of your knowledge, check for anything worn or missing - unlikely I know but something must be causing it.

Lol whats the matter guys never seen a girl before XD, also any ideas how i would go about stripping it, are there anything i need to be cautious of like bits popping out?

and my glock is a KWA

xxx

• Supporters

once you remove the slide (two little tabs on each side of it, push them down and it should come off easily, pusy it forwards.) and the mag (before the slide) you should be able to see anything that will pop out, generally anything that is/is connected to/is near a spring may pop out, everything else should stay where it is.

video here, skip to 2:46 to see the stripdown

beyond that I dont know how to help.

not many female airsofters explains the getting excited part.... kinda.....

• 1 month later...
my army g17 did this and it turned out to be the main spring getting weak and holding the gas on to long, I was told it was a pig of a job but lucky me the gun was under waranty so the retailer swapped it for a new one

Mine isnt under warranty unfortunatly, but thatnks alot for that I will check it out <3

• 2 weeks later...
if its a KSC/KWA g19 then its the valve thats busted, same thing happend to mine ages ago ....

insiide the nozel there is a spring and a small plastic valve youll probley find the plastic valve missing or a small bit left you need to replace it

heres the part

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=1517

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

<3

just 'coz we don't want to hear it, doesn't mean it isn't true :lol:

oh wait... :(

ya lost me ere lol hear what i hear birds playin airsoft

HAA i'm sure they wouldnt like to hear that :P

Its all right they will understand when they come out of their daydreams :P

Yes guys woman can play airsoft you can wake up now :)

Archived